Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Merkel View Post
Hey, you're the douchebag claiming to have access to these "pro's" that turn everything into gold, but all I see you post are losers.
Besides, weren't you out of money and quitting soccer?
People were betting big on that game SINCE LIKE 30 HOURS AGO, BEFORE I EVEN POSTED IT, but you obviously can't fuking read previous pages. And in this tread I posted 6 fixes, 3 of those won with total profit over 30 units, but even if all 6 won you'd find something to bitch about, like "it was all luck". And I said "went busto a few days ago" in this very thread a few pages back, but I withdrew some coins from my poker accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
i usually dont care what people post but gaze has to post the stupidest stuff. like he has a guy and another and another guy who all are up 300+ units and has a hidden forum that nobody knows about that he pays 2k a year to be in
Jesus christ, you and Merkel are like retarded twins. Didn't you bet on that draw? Why didn't it win? There was big money on it, so it was 100% fixed right? You seem to be the local expert on fixed games, enlighten us why it lost. And why are you bringing up an irrelevant thread with no fixed games in it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
People were betting big on that game SINCE LIKE 30 HOURS AGO, BEFORE I EVEN POSTED IT, but you obviously can't fuking read previous pages. And in this tread I posted 6 fixes, 3 of those won with total profit over 30 units, but even if all 6 won you'd find something to bitch about, like "it was all luck". And I said "went busto a few days ago" in this very thread a few pages back, but I withdrew some coins from my poker accounts.

Jesus christ, you and Merkel are like retarded twins. Didn't you bet on that draw? Why didn't it win? There was big money on it, so it was 100% fixed right? You seem to be the local expert on fixed games, enlighten us why it lost. And why are you bringing up an irrelevant thread with no fixed games in it?