Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by SarahPalin View Post
they werent fixed as if you checked where the money was there was barely any money bet on the games fixed usually include money actually being bet on the game the games you posted money was pretty evenly spread and not much bet. this is a fixed game

• Total matched on this event:$248,966
  • Betting summary - Volume:$237,211

go back to your own thread where your down -300 units

i gotta remember to ignore the troll
Why is it that half of these 100% fixed games don't win if they're so OBVIOUSLY fixed? If finding fixes is as easy as logging in on Betfair, you should make millions within months.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaze73 View Post
Why is it that half of these 100% fixed games don't win if they're so OBVIOUSLY fixed? If finding fixes is as easy as logging in on Betfair, you should make millions within months.

usually when the games fixed people actually bet money on them i think when i checked your picks there was something like 200$ bet on your play im sure thats 100% fixed that your imaginary guy made happen

Quote Originally Posted by amtopm View Post
Thanks Aussie! Your tips are usually A1! Heres to a good day lads!
Not sure mate. Hope there is lots of goals. But before game, late run on the under market, which turned it from being the 'underdog' (so to speak) to the favourite.

Now, a quick goal always gets me nervous that the fix is trying to profit from the blow out in the unders market from the quick goal.

Hope not, but have a bad feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Not sure mate. Hope there is lots of goals. But before game, late run on the under market, which turned it from being the 'underdog' (so to speak) to the favourite.

Now, a quick goal always gets me nervous that the fix is trying to profit from the blow out in the unders market from the quick goal.

Hope not, but have a bad feeling.
Not to worry, we'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post
questions for all

is it happening often that 55K out of 56K are on the draw for one match (like the italian one today) and at the end everybody lose their money ?
something usual or rare ?
Don't know about draws, but there are often games with 50k/51k on ht/ft 1/2 2/1 with FT ending 2:0