Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Pelister - Makedonija which ended 2 FH / 1 FT on Tuesday will be played again today.On tuesday it was the last match of 2nd phase , today that is the 1st match of 3rd phase.Pelister -0,5 opened @ 1,80 at Marathon , now @ 1,35...It has no value now , but if it goes in-play you can see what you can do (in case Makedonija scores the 1st goal)
Last edited by pellumb341; 03-23-14 at 06:10 AM.

OFI Crete to win at odds of 9.00

Crete are 7th in the league, 5 points ahead of Kalloni but they are a lot better at the moment. They've only lost 2 out of their last 10 in the league and that was against 1st and 3rd. They've won their last 2 games without conceding a goal. In their last game they beat 4th place Panathinaikos in the Greek cup.

Kalloni are playing terrible at the moment. They were beaten 7-0 in the last match to 3rd from bottom Platanias and 3-0 in the match before at home against 2nd from bottom.

My tip is for OFI Crete to win at odds of 9.00

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post

Crete are 7th in the league, 5 points ahead of Kalloni but they are a lot better at the moment. They've only lost 2 out of their last 10 in the league and that was against 1st and 3rd. They've won their last 2 games without conceding a goal. In their last game they beat 4th place Panathinaikos in the Greek cup.

Kalloni are playing terrible at the moment. They were beaten 7-0 in the last match to 3rd from bottom Platanias and 3-0 in the match before at home against 2nd from bottom.

You would think the bookies had the same basic info. This late in the season ofi has nothing to play for and considering the moral of the greeks I think the bookies know what they are dealing with. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by tipsadontlikehim View Post

Yup, make sense based on the stats. Can't wait to see how it will turns out

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Updated record. As above.

The match of conjecture ended at 1-1.

Haters gonna hate. Despite the haters, have decided to still keep my record and plays going because I enjoy it and I am not going to let the haters get me.

Get stuffed those who come on here just to hate.
im happy your guna keep posting, please dont remove it the next time its losing.