Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Aussie again it's not your thread, it's noone's. Good that you posted a winner or two but what you doing is lame. Stop with these stupid records and everything. I saw you have a thread and your record there speaks for itself. Keep it there. Till then, I am stopping posting my games here.
I am only doing it because other people asked for record.

I will not post record here anymore.

Please keep posting your plays here.

My method is pretty simple. I just check odds portal every now and then for big drops (ideally for drops over 15%), within a few hours of a game starting. So, for example, if I check on Wednesday, I am only focussing on games that are going to kick off within the next few hours.

I only really focus on simple head 2 head bets (1x2), Draw No Bets and the Over/Under 2.5 market.

If I am going to make a head to head bet, then I generally will only pick a home team. I will check recent head to head results between the two teams at hand.

Then I will check betfair and twitter.

A few plays I have actually got off twitter. Yesterday, the Greece match was sourced off twitter.

My methods are pretty simple and pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
Aussie again it's not your thread, it's noone's. Good that you posted a winner or two but what you doing is lame. Stop with these stupid records and everything. I saw you have a thread and your record there speaks for itself. Keep it there. Till then, I am stopping posting my games here.
Oh stop it! Pathetic, it really is. It's controlling and tantamount to bullying. Grow up.

Hey guys,

I have just registered today, having found this thread on google. I have actually read this thread start to finish so Im not like going to ask ''where do you see odds dropping'' etc.

I have to say I am very impressed with the system you have with finding then placing bets. I am going to attempt to learn and apply the techniques and post up some matches here in the hope you guys can help me along the way. This could hopefully teach others as well.

I only wished I was on some of the matches ye have posted up. It was so impressive. Anyway,

Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Dobrudzha Today K.O 2pm

Its states on oddsportal the odds have dropped 40% in favour of the away team - I can't seem to find on betfair this match to check how much cash has being placed. Would you go by this alone? Possible DNB for Dobrudzha?

I hope you guys can help me learn, and please keep your tips coming as they are extremely appreciated.

Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by amtopm View Post
Hey guys,

I have just registered today, having found this thread on google. I have actually read this thread start to finish so Im not like going to ask ''where do you see odds dropping'' etc.

I have to say I am very impressed with the system you have with finding then placing bets. I am going to attempt to learn and apply the techniques and post up some matches here in the hope you guys can help me along the way. This could hopefully teach others as well.

I only wished I was on some of the matches ye have posted up. It was so impressive. Anyway,

Its states on oddsportal the odds have dropped 40% in favour of the away team - I can't seem to find on betfair this match to check how much cash has being placed. Would you go by this alone? Possible DNB for Dobrudzha?

I hope you guys can help me learn, and please keep your tips coming as they are extremely appreciated.

Thanks all.

Welcome on board.

Loko are kings of fixers so what they have planned today - noone knows. It would be definitely some rigged scenario.
Loko won 1st leg 3-0 away and will play today with B team - main reason for dropping odds. It's Cup match, the away team is from a lower league and they are not good at all. Even with B team, Loko can win, the question is if they want to. Safest bet on this game would be goals - I've taken Over 3.5 @2.00

BTW on Betfair, the most money comes inplay from my experience so you gotta check from time to time for lumps.
Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by amtopm View Post
Hey guys,

Thanks all.
Go here:

http://sports.betfair.com/?tmi=27167...=1&inPlay=true

and click on the graph icon next to the name of the team you want to bet on...

majority of the money is on the favourite Lokomotiv still.....might be a bit early but the 40% drop is interesting.....

also looks like lokomotiv won their first leg 3-0 in this cup....so they would still go through if Dobrudzha beat them 1-0 today say.....