Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Mates , like i said before i follow this shit league (i was the first one who mentioned this game here) and i can say that Pelister is much much much better team than Makedonija.Pelister can beat Makedonija as many times as they want , no need to fix it.Maybe the fix was on 2/1 first half/full time.Marathonbet , whose traders sucks , opened Pelister @ 2.10 hhahahah , anyone who have knowledge about that league hammered Pelister and it went down to 1.35...IF a representative of Marathon reads this forum , i advice him to lower Metalurg's odd (macedonia cup tomorrow) from 2,80 to 2,00
Last edited by pellumb341; 03-18-14 at 10:06 AM.

I think 97 minutes were played because of this:
The ref was shittin bricks when the 90th minute came and it was still 1-1.
They usually figure out the added time around the 88th minute. So he adds seven minutes to get a better shot. Thankfully for him the chance for a foul in the box (lol) came early and he didn't think twice.
The whole seven minutes had to be played nevertheless.
Would really love to see that penalty call.

no doubt about that. the bookies either know something or they don't know sh*t... cause this isn't the natural way
Bookies don't know shiit , they just follow where the money goes.

1) Marathon made a huge mistake by opening Pelister @ 2.10 , that is the reason why Pelister went down to 1.35
2) The match was scheduled for Sunday.Former GK of Pelister died in a car accident on Thursday and for that reason the match was postponed on Tuesday.Oddportal had the match listed on Tuesday , but meanwhile Marathonsuckbet had it still listed on SUnday (what a serious bookie ).I took Pelister @ 1.85 , but my bet was voided yesterday cause 24 h passed .... morons !!!!!!! what i mean is that they have no idea for low league .. just follow money !!
Last edited by pellumb341; 03-18-14 at 10:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
Reeeehdickulous 2-1 in the 91st minute from a penalty spot.

There have been some misfires in this thread but this one most definitely was a fix.
Def was a fix.

Some of the tips in here have been small drops in odds (5% - 10%).

But the Over/Under tips have been spot on. This one dropped 24% in 15 mins. It was a fix.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Def was a fix.

But the Over/Under tips have been spot on. This one dropped 24% in 15 mins. It was a fix.
This is very good. One can filter oddsportal dropping odds to show only over/under markets and 1x2. I also look at blocked odds tab, to check if any of my bookies are reacting slow. There is value there too, as usually blocked odds go hand in hand with dropping odds.

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
Bookies don't know shiit , they just follow where the money goes.

1) Marathon made a huge mistake by opening Pelister @ 2.10 , that is the reason why Pelister went down to 1.35
2) The match was scheduled for Sunday.Former GK of Pelister died in a car accident on Thursday and for that reason the match was postponed on Tuesday.Oddportal had the match listed on Tuesday , but meanwhile Marathonsuckbet had it still listed on SUnday (what a serious bookie ).I took Pelister @ 1.85 , but my bet was voided yesterday cause 24 h passed .... morons !!!!!!! what i mean is that they have no idea for low league .. just follow money !!
Agreed. Although there are games when bookies are directly involved it really seems that most of the times they're just wild guessing. Well if it keeps them in green, why not.,, Just shows that we shouldn't blindly follow every tiny line movement. This one though was legit and even when LIVE, it was strongly indicating that the over 2,5 was kinda inevitable.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Def was a fix.
Well yeah. But there have been some huge drops for those HF/FT bets that are being loved around here.
I'm really not sure if it's something that actually needs to be monitored when checking oddsportal. Just a question, how many of those HT/FT in this thread have actually gone through and won ? I may be wrong, hopefully I am! but I have def. seen relatively lots of projected 1/2 2/1's not go down. And even if there are some winners. It isn't anything extraordinary when a home team makes a comeback in the 2nd half etc.
The Over/Under seems to be working fine...anyway, someone should probably count all the bets here which would put things in perspective. Maybe the win ratio here is around 30%, maybe it's 70%.
One user posted earlier a record of all the made bets here. At that time it was positive, would be interesting to see that number now.
Hopefully it's in the green

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
Agreed. Although there are games when bookies are directly involved it really seems that most of the times they're just wild guessing. Well if it keeps them in green, why not.,, Just shows that we shouldn't blindly follow every tiny line movement. This one though was legit and even when LIVE, it was strongly indicating that the over 2,5 was kinda inevitable.

Well yeah. But there have been some huge drops for those HF/FT bets that are being loved around here.
I'm really not sure if it's something that actually needs to be monitored when checking oddsportal. Just a question, how many of those HT/FT in this thread have actually gone through and won ? I may be wrong, hopefully I am! but I have def. seen relatively lots of projected 1/2 2/1's not go down. And even if there are some winners. It isn't anything extraordinary when a home team makes a comeback in the 2nd half etc.
The Over/Under seems to be working fine...anyway, someone should probably count all the bets here which would put things in perspective. Maybe the win ratio here is around 30%, maybe it's 70%.
One user posted earlier a record of all the made bets here. At that time it was positive, would be interesting to see that number now.
Hopefully it's in the green
I think I have posted 1 or 2 HT/FT markets. I think a lot of people get a bit excited with those markets. THere was one that went down in the French ligue on the weekend, I think it was a 0-0 draw from memory, def a draw of some type. I got the inside word off Twitter rather than from Odds Portal.

You are right. Will def start keeping a more detailed tally. The only thing stopping me is the effort required.

Can''t guarantee this but from what I've been watching the last 30 minutes, the Al Hadd vs Al Shorta game I can see they are not scoring on purpose. Not being bitter, haven't made any bets on goals or anything. That is some sick theater. I'm telling you it's staged. The problem is I can't be sure whether it's for a 0-0 draw of it's an Under 1,5 or one of the teams totals are bet on. The shots and passes and the deliberate walking away from the goal is simply awful and ridiculous. They can't even fake this shyt properly. Three fukked up offsides were given in the past 5-7 minutes and not a single replay but they do show replays for other things. I am telling you - for now they don't wanna score. Not sure about how long this gon last. Maybe it's a 0-0 fix.