Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

threads gone to shit.
Anorthosis have financial problems, players have gone without being paid recently. Early season they were doing well, but now they have problems, which is why their form has gone to crap.
One of the reasons you are finding such big jumps in odds, is because the books are shit/lazy when it comes to lesser leagues. not always because its fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by CXCVINE View Post
For the people who don't know how to find the stuff you guys are finding easily, maybe you could write a short paragraph how to do it. That way more man power on watching for these kinda games. Also it won't be like just a couple of guys doing it for the rest. Just an idea!
I've been testing the methodology, and it's proving good. I haven't posted anything, as I want to understand the markets better. But in a nutshell:

Go to oddschecker, you can filter, and spot the big drops or increases in odds.

Next to go to Betfair. Here you can see how much money is wagered on a particular result, and then compare with the above.

Bearing in mind, it may be bookies money and/or someone with a big purse!

Personally, I check the league positions and form. Just to be more informed.

To add, I read an article on today's paper about footballers being the single biggest betting group for their own sport. I'd argue Jockeys do it more, but don't have the cash that the footballers have. And to note, in the lower leagues youll
earn more from a good bet than you will earn in a year. Corruption is human.

Quote Originally Posted by markoid72 View Post
I've been testing the methodology, and it's proving good. I haven't posted anything, as I want to understand the markets better. But in a nutshell:

Go to oddschecker, you can filter, and spot the big drops or increases in odds.

Next to go to Betfair. Here you can see how much money is wagered on a particular result, and then compare with the above.

Bearing in mind, it may be bookies money and/or someone with a big purse!

Personally, I check the league positions and form. Just to be more informed.

To add, I read an article on today's paper about footballers being the single biggest betting group for their own sport. I'd argue Jockeys do it more, but don't have the cash that the footballers have. And to note, in the lower leagues youll
earn more from a good bet than you will earn in a year. Corruption is human.
This is pretty much what I do as well.

I also browse twitter, often their will be talk on their about fixed games.

I heard about the Evian game and the Lille game through twitter, and both were hot leads that proved to be right.

Also, some leagues are rife with fixing IMO. Serie B in Italy and the French ligues are hot spots and IMO their are weekly fixes in both of these competitions.

I have suspicions about this match in Brazil (Campeonato Mineiro).

Tupi v Guarani

The HT/FT market for 2/1 has taken a pounding. Odds are down to $9 on Bet 365 from $15. Marathon Bet has this market at $26.

Interesting to watch this match.

On previous suspected HT/FT markets, the home team has generally come out on top. So maybe it is safer to back Tupi @ $1.50 for the win.

Still, this match could well be a fix.