Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

b365...but why in the world would they drop this odds from 1/2 live betting if they don't know sometning? Now troyes needs 2 goals at least and that is hard for real game, go watch any other game live betting, when it is 1-0 30min first half, and visitors are favorites, odd is above 15 at least for 1/2..and here only 5 right now! I now believe maybe this will be really fixed..don't know i really really hope so

Quote Originally Posted by shhplit View Post
ahh ok thanks for that!
No worries, maybe this one will really go as planned..i really hope so, and lowering odds in live betting points to this. When it was 1-0 live betting, from 1/2 was only to 9 in b365 i play it live but man that is very low odd when home team is winning 1-0..sorry for so many writing in here i must be boring

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
CA Bastia - Chateauroux
1 : 4
(1:0, 0:4)

That wasn't a fix. A week ago or so, Bayern vs Wolfburg went 0:1 to 6:1, sometimes it happens.

And Troyes is doing the same thing Tolima did, 100 chances, but they can't get the football in the goddamn net.