Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

This game just doesn't make sense.

They team that is suppsoed to win the first half goes up 1 nil, fine. Could be a coincidence.

Then they get a second penalty, the keeper takes it (red flag) and misses (another flag)

Then the second half, they let Tolima walk through their defence (red flag), but the same keeper who missed the first penalty makes some good saves and Tolima miss some easy chances.

Then Huila get a second goal (that wasn't an accident) and that's it...

Quote Originally Posted by mishel2512 View Post
Maybe they saw how bad tolima was, and when those players went into play(new ones) they told them to cancel this and lets play normal-maybe that happened
Not sure..but anyway, move on to new game maybe some other will be(from 20 we must hit at least 1 or 2) so that keeps us in profit.
The 1X2 bets posted in here have been pretty good, I put a little on that French game tomorrow already but I think I will leave HT/FT for now.

Football in general is just so unreliable, hockey is a much better sport to bet on I think

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNNY DOBBS View Post
Cherno More was the fix of the day. i think they were supposed to win, but are so terrible, they couldn't even score a fix goal.
Why would it be a fix, when Lovech is fighting for the title with Ludogorets, while Cherno more has absolutely nothing to play for? When you post something at least try to find some relevant info, otherwise you just misleading the others.

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Updated.

3-1-0 +2.3

Pending

Almirante Brown $2.61 (Primeria B Nacional League) [Saturday fixture]
Shangai Shenua @ 1.84
OFK Beograd (Serbia Superliga) @ $1.67
Strasbourg (France National) @ $1.97

WTF are you updating? This isn't your thread or something, it's a team effort where so many guys contribute. If you wanna be popular, go open your own thread and keep your record there. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
WTF are you updating? This isn't your thread or something, it's a team effort where so many guys contribute. If you wanna be popular, go open your own thread and keep your record there. Geez.
Bad day at the office? Or just time of the month? Gladly, you don't speak for everyone.