Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by mishel2512 View Post
Soccer - FRANCE - CFA League
Jeanne d Arc vs Lens II
In bet365 lowered even more for 1x, only 1.45..maybe full time 1 is good now
As for Smyczek, bet365 not offering it anymore, and my local bookies not offering it, so clear fix is happening there.

You can still get Smyczek at $1.28 on bet365 for me.

Quote Originally Posted by justkyle88 View Post
How do we find things out before the odds drop to much then...
Seems like we find out its fixed when the odds drop to much
Well, that's what we're gamblin on, before we put some money on anything.
You just follow the trend and read between the lines. Sure, risk is involved, otherwise this all would be just too easy but hey, so far what I'm seeing almost literally everything that's been put out here in this thread has come out as Winners.

Quote Originally Posted by justkyle88 View Post
I'm no balla' to be splitting up my bankrolls just yet
Then I would go with 2-0 on Smyczek but that one's defo not promised.
Nothing's promised...but if Smyczek gives away a set (1st or 2nd), then I'd go bigger on him to win the match.
So, sollow it LIVE if you're from Europe or simply if it's possible. I don't know where you guys from and what's the sitch in your countries with LIVE betting etc.

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
Then I would go with 2-0 on Smyczek but that one's defo not promised.
Nothing's promised...but if Smyczek gives away a set (1st or 2nd), then I'd go bigger on him to win the match.
So, sollow it LIVE if you're from Europe or simply if it's possible. I don't know where you guys from and what's the sitch in your countries with LIVE betting etc.
Not possible here in AUS. It's possible to bet live but its min 20units for me and that aint happening.
I'll just take my 1.5U profit from this one and move on ha

Quote Originally Posted by AussiePunter123 View Post
Some money coming in for Botev Plovdiv against Levski in a Bulgarian cup match with about 8 hours until kick off.

Odds from 2.77 to 2.49. Botev Plovdiv is an away team in this fixture. Perhaps one to watch?
1-1 right now, botev took the lead, watching it live now, good odds for 4-5+ goals and for botev to win..come on lets get them!

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
AEK will score with one man down.This is the new way , get a red card and then score.Take a look at the last week , Kouklion and Aris both scored with 1 man down.

What about this match? Away team dropped from underdog to favourite ?
Well whoever is on this game I'd suggest the Both Teams To Score.