Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Liefering vs Parndorf
Austrian Bundesliga-2 playing in a few 4-5 hours.

Odds relatively heavily dropping on the away team Parndorf. Every aspect, FT win, HT dnb, DNB, +0.5 double chance etc.

In three hours time Pinnacle dropped their +0.5 Parndorf from 2,19 to 1,82 which is really a huge drop for this kind of bet.

Few hours ago 1x2 FT win on AWAY team was 4,2 to 4,9 all around the market, now it's 3.3 3.5 3.6

Might keep an eye on this one. Since it's today and not too long away.

Double chance on Parndorf might be something worth looking for.

Good money coming in for Pachuca against Monterrey --> $2.11 into $1.85

The Strongest were well backed in against Velez Sarsfield, that game is coming up tomorrow.

Lakhwiya have been well backed into 1.67 against Tractor coming up in the next day.

Cartagines have been backed in from 2.97 to 2.51 to become favourites against Carmelita in the Primeria Division in Costa Rica.

Some interesting line movements here. Lets watch these games in the next day or two.

This is very intriguing gentlemen. What exactly are the parameters we are looking for? Pretty much significant line movement in known fixed leagues? How do we tell if the line movement is because of a fix or just one particular team/player being continually pounded by the public? And what to do with the crazy line movement where the odds rise then drop dramatically, or vice versa? I've seen that many times, especially in Challengers matches for tennis.

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
This is very intriguing gentlemen. What exactly are the parameters we are looking for? Pretty much significant line movement in known fixed leagues? How do we tell if the line movement is because of a fix or just one particular team/player being continually pounded by the public? And what to do with the crazy line movement where the odds rise then drop dramatically, or vice versa? I've seen that many times, especially in Challengers matches for tennis.
You can check Betfair to see amount wagered

In any major leagues, a line change will most likely be due to the public pounding a market, but if a low league has a few hundred dollars on every game, and then one has 10k+ wagered on it, it looks a bit dodgy

Quote Originally Posted by mishel2512 View Post
And how do you exactly look at this odds? I never watched this so i really don't know
I see for example this match: http://www.betfair.com/exchange/foot...13097447&exp=e
And i have 1 x or 2, and odds for that in squares right? And how many people invested for that odd?
Thanks
Back = betting on that result (i.e. Bristol to win)
Lay = bet against it (i.e. Dagenham to win/draw)

and yeah it shows how much money was wagered on each result and at what odds