Login Search

Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

Last Post

Default Everyone wants to rant and rave about fixed matches on here, but they missed this one

WTF?

You guys put up threads because 3 goals are scored in the last 10 minutes, but you miss a pre-game drift like this?

Bulgaria A match...

Botev opened at 4.7 and as game time neared, it went down to as low as 1.2. It ended up closing at 1.5.

6-figures were matched on this game at BetFair, compared to just 4 figures by similar Bulgarian A matches at the same time.

Slavia scored the first goal and the odds didn't even move.

Its now 1-1 at halftime.

If you have live betting, I would put a large sum on the exact score of 2-1 Botev. As right now, the odds for under 2.5 are 10, but under 3.5 is just 1.7.

Lets all see how this plays out and watch a real fixed match...

518k on this match, only 98k on Ludogorets. Obv as hell, but Bookies knew this damn well, Coral was the only one who had it live, but blocked it very fast and took it back.
Would be nice if it turns out to be fake though. Interesting enough that they where talking openly about this in Bulgaria, guys have no shame as it seems

Yep, too easy and way too obvious. Will be interesting if there will be a possible investigation. Of course I doubt it, but maybe they overdid it this time... Newspapers were writing and speculating about this exact scenario. Clever guys would have changed the scenario.... They didn't. Possibly not the best move. (But on the other hand: it's Bulgaria and nobody has any interest in investigating anything....)

Quote Originally Posted by BrianLaverty View Post
When its THIS obvious.. They have to.
They have to and they will.
But of course they will find nothing wrong with this game.
I could hand you a folder with AT LEAST 100 games from this season that were CLEARLY fixed. Look at Malta, look at Lithuania, at Albania, etc etc etc. Malta 1st division brings us the best shows ever every single week. And NOTHING ever happens. The FIFA and UEFA are giving a flying fck about things. They have to care more about their own dirt. Sepp and Michel are the godfathers, they could easily fit into any syndicate like Camorra or whatever. Dirtiest organisation there ever was.