Login Search

A league::::::::: Central Coast Mariners \\\\\///// Melbourne Heart

Last Post

Default A league::::::::: Central Coast Mariners \\\\\///// Melbourne Heart

Let it be, let it be!
CCM will not play this game as expected. They have nothing to play for. Big game ahead.
Melbourne Heart has nothing to play for, but last push they can get the win here.
Melbourne +0.5 and ML.

any thought on the perth glory game? for the odds that adelaide are on is dnb a good play? i went with perth last time they lost to wellington... and for some reason my bookies dropped ccm from 1.40 to 1.70 ... so i dont know whats up. might be lower at first as they thought ccm would go hard take the plate off wsw but since they won. ccm have less to play for.. BOL

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
Perth needs to win this game. If they can do it, they will surpass Sydney.
they need a draw game to get in to the final
as they are on -2 while Sydney is on -10 on goal counts

if they can draw today with Adelaide and gain 1 point, they still take the 6th place

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
any thought on the perth glory game? for the odds that adelaide are on is dnb a good play?
I'm playing Perth -0.5. Adelaide will host a knockout final no matter what happens tonight so I don't see them breaking their ass to get a result. They might just want to finish the sched and get to the good stuff. OTOH Perth will battle like their lives depend on it, as they do in a sense.