Login Search

Saturday's [4/28] Ninja Plays

Last Post

Default Saturday's [4/28] Ninja Plays

[Italy Serie-A] Roma-Napoli Over 2.5 [-130]
17 home matches for Roma this term and they have found the back of the net in each. They have netted multiple goals in eight of those with nine goals scored in their last three at home. They have conceded quite a bit lately with 15 goals allowed in their last six. Napoli come in looking to keep a floundering hold on a Champions League spot. They stand 4th, just two points ahead of Udinese and Inter with Roma capable of pulling within a point with a win on Saturday. Napoli got a clean sheet against flunkies Lecce last time, but had yielded six goals in the three matches prior. On the road, they have netted multiple goals in eight of 17. They have a few clean sheets to their credit, but have also conceded multiple goals five times, including three of their last four on the road. First meeting went 3-1 to Roma @ Napoli in December.
Draw Project
[England Premier] Norwich City-Liverpool +266
[England Championship] Millwall-Blackpool +254

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
EP I'm on the over in the Roma match what do you think about both teams to score? The price isn't very good and I'm guessing your strategy will be to let the game start in hopes of a better price if it's something on your radar.
I'm sticking with the over 2.5. I think it's pretty likely both score, but I think it's also possible either one - much more likely Roma could score three by themselves.