Login Search

Tuesday's [1/24] Ninja Plays

Last Post

Default Tuesday's [1/24] Ninja Plays

[Africa Cup of Nations] Ghana-Botswana Under 2.5 [-135]
Juiced, but I think worth the shot. Ghana gave up just one goal in their six qualifying matches for this event, so their defense is very stout. Botswana in eight qualifying matches scored just seven goals and conceded three. Ghana are one of the favorites in this competition, so they will be looking to get off to a fast start. Botswana will be without their star player [Dipsy Selolwane] today because of suspension, so for a goal challenged club that won't help. Being newbies here, I'd expect Botswana would be happy w/out their star to play a quality match and not lose big. With that in mind + Ghana's defense, I think this one should stay under.

[England League 1] Scunthorpe United-Sheffield Wednesday Over 2.5 [-120]
Scunthorpe have scored and conceded in seven of their last eight league matches. At home, they have failed to keep a single clean sheet in 13 matches and have scored in all but one. Sheffield Wed. have been stout road scorers with multiple goals in seven of their last nine in league play. They do have three clean sheets on the road, but they also have allowed multiple goals seven times.

Give Points

Points Awarded:

Mriceyman gave EaglesPhan36 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Botswana is actually a pretty good side. They used to be damn dreadful but the last 3-4 years have been slowly improving. They had some solid results in 2011 and also won the 2011 African Team of the Year award.

Having said that, they are not at the level of Ghana by any means, but I wouldn't be surprised if they give them a good fight.

GL EP!!

Nice hit EP very comfortable under bet, thought I was in luck on my bet at h/t but to be fair in the second half Ghana never looked like increasing there lead even before the red card. Well disciplined defending form Botswana, might be profitable to bet unders in every match in this years tournament from what I've seen so far.