Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tspvc View Post
No problem man, the important is to recover the losses!

Edit: Oh my god! I placed the bet, and 2 seconds (YEAH, 2 seconds after) there's a goal.

Did they accept your bet ? Time to time muhfuckas tend to settle those as VOID

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
haha hit before I notice even gotta be fast in this game
Yup, that's the slogan. IT'S ALL ABOUT TIMING

Quote Originally Posted by Tspvc View Post
Yeah, they accepted!
Good for you.
I'm gonna make a suicidal bet on Morocco league now. I have a great feeling about this haha, intuition or whatever the fuk. It's already 1.40 at HalfTime for another goal to come. Home team is leading 1-0 and they have a one man advantage. Gonna wait 10-15 minutes and I'm blowin

SOCCER RECORD 133-0-79

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
Good for you.
I'm gonna make a suicidal bet on Morocco league now. I have a great feeling about this haha, intuition or whatever the fuk. It's already 1.40 at HalfTime for another goal to come. Home team is leading 1-0 and they have a one man advantage. Gonna wait 10-15 minutes and I'm blowin

SOCCER RECORD 133-0-79
What game?

Looking at the Cruz Azul Hidalgo (0-1) Tijuana match at half time. It seems like both teams score in every one of their home games unless they finish 0-0. 6 homes have seen both teams net, and two 0-0s. In the 5 away games that Tiguana have managed to find the net so has the other team. The same fixture in March finished 2-1 to Tijuana with Hidalgo netting in the second half. Anyone reckon Hidalgo to score is worth a punt @ 1.83?

EDIT: Its risen to 2.00 now so I am going to take it.
Last edited by soundingstylish; 04-28-11 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by soundingstylish View Post
Looking at the Cruz Azul Hidalgo (0-1) Tijuana match at half time. It seems like both teams score in every one of their home games unless they finish 0-0. 6 homes have seen both teams net, and two 0-0s. In the 5 away games that Tiguana have managed to find the net so has the other team. The same fixture in March finished 2-1 to Tijuana with Hidalgo netting in the second half. Anyone reckon Hidalgo to score is worth a punt @ 1.83?

EDIT: Its risen to 2.00 now so I am going to take it.
Yeah, noticed that as well. We should definitely see more goals in that match.
Plus Cruz Azul Hidalgo has a tendency to score goals in the second half so let's hope it's they who bang that next goal. If it's still 0-1 after the sixtieth, I'm probably playin the Over 1.5