Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bdevil View Post
I got 1.83 on this oneat bet 365, min 16. Best of luck.
Man check the Alternative Asian goal line, is always 0.1 more

Quote Originally Posted by Tspvc View Post
Hahahahaha, GOOOOOOAL!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlestonCock View Post
anything on clasico?
If anything then - fucck Barcelona. But no mate, didn't play anything there sorry.

SOCCER RECORD 129-0-78

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips View Post
Are you betting the Singapore games? I don't have live betting, so good luck with that.
Thanks.

I like the Over in Albirex/SAF match or the SAF to win or the SAF Over 1.5 team goals.
Since I'm playing it LIVE I'll decide which one's the best around the 10-15th~ minute but yeah, these are my leans.

Ok. I like the over there too!

You may want to hit up the other game too. Etoile has never lost to the Young Lions. I'm guessing that the final score will either be 2-0 or 3-0, as the Young Lions do not score on the road. If they should decide to score tonight, then the game will most definitely go over 2.5.

Damn unlucky tennis play. Alcaide breaks him 5-4 and has to hold his serve but fails. Then both hold and it's a tie-break. Alcaide is 3-1 or even 4-1 up (missed the 5th point) in the TB and manages to lose 6-8. retard

Quote Originally Posted by Blue_Chips View Post
Ok. I like the over there too!

You may want to hit up the other game too. Etoile has never lost to the Young Lions. I'm guessing that the final score will either be 2-0 or 3-0, as the Young Lions do not score on the road. If they should decide to score tonight, then the game will most definitely go over 2.5.
Yeah, Imma play that one LIVE too. Etoile should probably win easily and the Over should hit as well but the odds are bit low for a pre-match bet. Anyways BOL on your plays whatever you choose at the end there.