Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tspvc View Post
That would be fantastic! By the way, do you have any kind of instant messenger?
Well, I don't know... do you use Skype? I've added some people from the forum there, plus Im trying not to forget posting the bets on Twitter too so... PM me if you want me to add you @Skype
P.s. goes out to all of you.

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
nice thread Ogucci!
Thanks, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
ahahhaha well he is doing not only well I think some people here will have new houses soon
lol depends on how much they place on every bet.

SOCCER RECORD 121-0-71

There's a simple explanation to why I hate betting 2nd halfs and prefer the 1st Half.
There is so little of football in the last 10 minutes when one of the teams is leading. Football time is over around the 80th minute (sometimes even earlier) and the injuries-faking time has arrived. You don't see that in the first 45 minutes, that's why 1H > 2H

Quote Originally Posted by bdevil View Post
OGUCCI, what's your twitter ?
www.twitter.com/ogucci_sbr

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
Yeah you are right about that if anyone saw the last 15 min of that hungarian game I have only two words to say HA HA
I wonder if it's ever gonna end. I mean why not just arrive with a medical caddy or whatever, as soon as the ''injury'' is starting to linger or simply book those motherfuckas when they clearly are starting occupy most of the playing time using this hideous tactic. Ok, I had the Over so you can understand the frustration but come on, I dont think that the common spectator too likes watching these soap operas for 2-3 minutes EVERY time someone goes to ground (especially when the guy is clearly faking it and it happens every 5th minute)

Quote Originally Posted by fbragasilva View Post
I only like to bet on 2 half when it is 0x0
Well yes but if none of them needs the 3 points desperately they like to ball around till the whistle blows cause neither of them is willing to risk and lose all three points, so they like to settle for a draw at times.
Last edited by OGUCCI-SBR; 04-26-11 at 01:59 PM.

Maaaaaan maaaan never bet against Neuer I went to see the match and didnt see you post that went just had this feeling it will not go in, thought even of playing the under at some point but prefer to enjoy the game for a while better luck for the second half but as you see ... nooone can tell how it goes, he is incredible this guy and plays better against better teams ..

Yeah but you see how he stands .. leaves very little corridor for the balls to pass even only half a ball can pass beside him .. only this he is vounarble with is shots from distance Rooney or Nani (althought Nani not playing?) but probably some goals in the second half if the Sir doesnt close the game down as he sees it is harder to score like that in a an open game against this keeper.