Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by fbragasilva View Post
OGUCCI, don't you fance in make a balance each day? I mean, would be nice if you give us an idea of how much we should bet, 1 unit, 2 units.. and at the final of the day we can see if we lost or won Even if u don't play with units, would be interesting say how much you playing or whatever
I guess we can figure something out. I can add a comment that it's a BIG play and I'm going big on it. Although I think I've actually done this.
You see... the thing is that usually all of my bets are ''sure bets'' to me. So I can't really call one of them a 1-unit bet and the next one a 3-unit bet. Of course there are bets of which Im super-confident about and then I bet much more than normally... I guess I can highlight them out by adding that comment or smth, plus I can also let you know when I'm not feelin that positive about the bet.

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post

I guess we can figure something out. I can add a comment that it's a BIG play and I'm going big on it. Although I think I've actually done this.
You see... the thing is that usually all of my bets are ''sure bets'' to me. So I can't really call one of them a 1-unit bet and the next one a 3-unit bet. Of course there are bets of which Im super-confident of and then I bet much more than normally... I guess I can highlight them out by adding that comment or smth, plus I can also let you know when I'm not feelin that positive about the bet.
That would be awesome m8 You doing pretty well btw!

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
You see... the thing is that usually all of my bets are ''sure bets'' to me. So I can't really call one of them a 1-unit bet and the next one a 3-unit bet. Of course there are bets of which Im super-confident about and then I bet much more than normally... I guess I can highlight them out by adding that comment or smth, plus I can also let you know when I'm not feelin that positive about the bet.
That would be fantastic! By the way, do you have any kind of instant messenger?