Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
Hey guys I see you found some hitters without me Let me tell you something I think is very wise doing, you see we bet on 1h goals right and most of the matches everyone say plus statisticly have goals in the second half, but in the 20th-30th minute most of the matches open either the over 1-1.5 market or the over 1.5 even 1.5-2 makes sense .. and the odds go as high as 1.90 something even higher, so we have to think about that almost every match probably 95% of them played that well hits ... which makes a very good profit since the odds are also very good.
Yes, mate I've thought about that one too (played as well) You won't believe but I had so many 1H goals and then none in the 2nd. It's really a lottery man, I kinda prefer the fast money/fast death philosophy haha
Don't like waiting 90 minutes too.

As to Tennis bet +5.5 games Marchenko

Marchenko takes the first set 6-2
Now we can lose this bet only if Gulbis takes the next two sets 6-1 ; 6-1 or 6-0 ; 6-2

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
Yes, mate I've thought about that one too (played as well) You won't believe but I had so many 1H goals and then none in the 2nd. It's really a lottery man, I kinda prefer the fast money/fast death philosophy haha
Don't like waiting 90 minutes too.

As to Tennis bet +5.5 games Marchenko

Marchenko takes the first set 6-2
Now we can lose this bet only if Gulbis takes the next two sets 6-1 ; 6-1 or 6-0 ; 6-2

yeah you are probably right about the fast money, but depends on the game I guess, I know you played some second half and didn't always work out the way it should have, but 10 out of 9 matches that we play (high scoring mostly) have a number of goals, I will do smoe more research see how it works, but also on the 1-1.5 you dont loose everything .. good luck with the tennis stupid 188 offers only the end of the match winner ...

yeah you are probably right about the fast money, but depends on the game I guess, I know you played some second half and didn't always work out the way it should have, but 10 out of 9 matches that we play (high scoring mostly) have a number of goals, I will do smoe more research see how it works, but also on the 1-1.5 you dont loose everything .. good luck with the tennis stupid 188 offers only the end of the match winner ...
Yeah I hear what you're sayin. Maybe we should really do some research on the matches chosen. If there's a goal in the first 45' I think it usually goes at least Over the 2.5 line and when there are no goals in the 1H so many of them go O 1.5 in the 2nd and sometimes even over 2.5 3.5

niceeeeee

Haha yeah, instead of keeping the +5.5 games, Marchenko won the game and with a -5.5 games handicap

6-2 ; 6-4