Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by gtboy View Post
OG what is ur thought about betting more 2nd 1/2s . i am not a soccer expert but just observing it seems most of the goals score r in the 2nd 1/2. what u think.
You're right man but the odds are much lower e.g. you'll get a decent 1.66 or 1.72 only at the 65-70 minute mark and the record shows I haven't been hitting those too much. The thing is - I've been bit busier lately so my betting and research time has reduced vastly. Anyway, time will show... if my record's gonna worsen I'll figure something out.

P.S. The Hungarian first half that didn't hit ended 2-2
P.P.S. Gon play that Ukrainian 2nd half.

SOCCER PLAY No158

ITALY - SERIE B
PIACENZA - CITTADELLA

12' minute 0-0
FIRST HALF OVER 0.5 GOALS

Odds: 1.83

Book: bet365

---

SOCCER PLAY No159

TURKEY - SUPER LIG
ESKISEHIRSPOR - TRABZONSPOR

12' minute 0-0
FIRST HALF OVER 0.5 GOALS

Odds: 1.67

Book: bet365

Quote Originally Posted by faia81 View Post
Eskisehirispor - Trabzonspor 10' min. Both teams to score 2.0
Yeah, might hit.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
Do you ever bet unders or do you always bet overs? Personally the only 1st half plays I make are either a team to win it or the under.
I do but I tend to watch these matches so it's kinda fuccked up watching a match and hoping for them not to score, don't you agree...

If you like playing 1st halfs and you're never taking the Over then I suggest playing the DRAW
So many times there are no goals in the 1st half and even if they come, you still might get a 1-1 or 2-2 etc

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
I do but I tend to watch these matches so it's kinda fuccked up watching a match and hoping for them not to score, don't you agree...

If you like playing 1st halfs and you're never taking the Over then I suggest playing the DRAW
So many times there are no goals in the 1st half and even if they come, you still might get a 1-1 or 2-2 etc
I know what you mean, it's sickening to watch a game hoping it goes under when there are so many shots on goal.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
I know what you mean, it's sickening to watch a game hoping it goes under when there are so many shots on goal.
I once did it in NHL, that was fucckin tense I tell you. I can even recall the match - Bruins at Carolina, it was all good till the 2nd period, then they scored a couple of quickies and 10 minutes before the match it was 3-2 I think, on the top of it I had placed a decent sum on it cause I found an Under 5.5 at good price while everywhere else it was 5.0, anyways the match ended 3-2 but it really wasn't worth it (well ok it was)