Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

OGUCCI, stick with the overs mate. Goin' on under straight on the 2nd half is just suicide. Especially in Americas Championships. Keep it up mate. I use betting unders only after 75 min and i get kinda chalk odds, but in this match if i would have bet the under in 75 i think i would have been screwed for 1.20 - 1.30 odds. So both teams try to score, no reason to bet on the under in soccer.

Quote Originally Posted by bdevil View Post
OGUCCI, stick with the overs mate. Goin' on under straight on the 2nd half is just suicide. Especially in Americas Championships. Keep it up mate. I use betting unders only after 75 min and i get kinda chalk odds, but in this match if i would have bet the under in 75 i think i would have been screwed for 1.20 - 1.30 odds. So both teams try to score, no reason to bet on the under in soccer.
I know, I know but this one looked perfect for the Under... I mean cmon... I know I've had many late goals but this is just ridiculous. It's like going for Under 4.5 in the 80th minute at 0-2 score and still losing

Atletico Nublense [0 - 5] Union Espanola

9' [0 - 1] R. Rivera (o.g.)
40' [0 - 2] S. Jaime
80' [0 - 3] M.R. Liguera
86' [0 - 4] F. Cordero
89' [0 - 5] M.R. Liguera

It was all good till the 80th. And remember mate, I had the Under 3.5 not 2.5

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
I know, I know but this one looked perfect for the Under... I mean cmon... I know I've had many late goals but this is just ridiculous. It's like going for Under 4.5 in the 80th minute at 0-2 score and still losing

It was all good till the 80th. And remember mate, I had the Under 3.5 not 2.5
It is just that Nublense are a shitty team they conceaded three goals in the last 20 minutes last week too

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
SOCCER PLAY No152

ROMANIA - LIGA II GROUP 2
ACU ARAD - UTA ARAD

50' minute 0-0
ACU ARAD CLEAN SHEET - NO

Odds: 1.90

Book: bet365

Means UTA Arad have to score a goal Lesgeddit
I dont have this market on the 188 so i guess i will just play the over .5