Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rolo1984 View Post
are u watching all these games? Cant really see you watching a match of a reserve team

Additionally, dont take it as a offence. But betting with sites other than trading based sites is pretty much burning monnies. The vig live betting sites take is absolutely insane.

If you are serious you would do live betting with a site like betfair etc.
For in-play under/overs I prefer bet365 For everything else there's betfair

wow, this is seriously gettin bizarre.

Zenit for the first time loses at home to Yaroslavich at home.

Other match.
Then The under 45.5 goes over even when a team is in front by SEVEN points. After blowing the big lead they kept the it to 20-24 and a converted 1st matchpoint would've done it for them and under 45.5. But no, the other team got 4 points in a row to make it 24-24 and the set ended 29-27

The best thing to do at the moment is to fade me til I get back on the track with this shit. Tomorrow the seriously NORMAL Soccer starts again cause I actually looked at my lost bets, every single one of them was a WTF torunament I would never touch on any other given day. But then again, Brazilian guy on the other hand is killing them, guess these tournaments are not for me. So follow Brazilian while you can cause he's on fire atm.
Starting this week-end we both will be rollin this baby together.

Quote Originally Posted by iMpega View Post
Keeper was incredible first half. Some really good saves. Played Espanola Live hope they can hold on to the lead this time.

BOL
Agree, the keeper was sick. Was getting worried about that first half goal bet, some excellent saves.
They should win this, they're definitely the better side tonight.