Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

with such odds as you pick at 1.5-1.6 range there is no meaning to your record since you are destined to lose big time even if you hit 60% of your bets right.if i were you and betting for sake of fun in real time i would have gone other way for the value and profit in total even with 45% hit rate assuming your bets then will carry odds of 2 and up per each wager.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic62 View Post
with such odds as you pick at 1.5-1.6 range there is no meaning to your record since you are destined to lose big time even if you hit 60% of your bets right.if i were you and betting for sake of fun in real time i would have gone other way for the value and profit in total even with 45% hit rate assuming your bets then will carry odds of 2 and up per each wager.
I've only had like 5 bets. It's not like Imma always take 1.5 or 1.6
And as I told earlier the aim is around 75% It is perfectly realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by f0rdead View Post
your record are 3-0-3 if you going on this you lose your money brother, your betting odds are around 1.4-1.6. if your record was 6-0-3 you are still lose your money.this strategy not good brother.MY ADVICE.GL
Check out Brazlians thread, same odds, same system, up about $482 today, system works when hitting around 75% which has already been said is very realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
Good to see you back in winning ways.

This week is a little quite, but when CL etc.. starts up next week hope to get a lot of games going.
Far from winning but yeah at least hitting something, definitely not the best weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by f0rdead View Post
your record are 3-0-3 if you going on this you lose your money brother, your betting odds are around 1.4-1.6. if your record was 6-0-3 you are still lose your money.this strategy not good brother.MY ADVICE.GL
Hah, I understand the criticism. Believe me man I wouldn't have made this thread if I hadn't been doin this kind of betting all my betting life. I've never been in red in none of my books. It's just hard to focus on both fronts - forum and the live betting. Like I said it's all about timing so I can't post all my bets here. Just give me some time and I'll figure out a way. You'll see how this shitt works out smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by vincanity15 View Post
Check out Brazlians thread, same odds, same system, up about $482 today, system works when hitting around 75% which has already been said is very realistic.
My man

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
Far from winning but yeah at least hitting something, definitely not the best weekend. Hah, I understand the criticism. Believe me man I wouldn't have made this thread if I hadn't been doin this kind of betting all my betting life. I've never been in red in none of my books. It's just hard to focus on both fronts - forum and the live betting. Like I said it's all about timing so I can't post all my bets here. Just give me some time and I'll figure out a way. You'll see how this shitt works out smoothly. My man
That's really true!

I have experienced myself and really is much harder to follow the games live and post the games on time here in the forum.
In my previous project, I let post a lot of games that would later be winners, simply because when I wrote the post, happened a goal in the game.

In my current project, I've written before some games for the day in a text file and when the odds reach a satisfactory value during the game, I just copy the text file and paste here in forum. This meant that I could post more good games, but the work is greater and more tiring.
Even doing this, there are games that can not be post for lack of time to post. For there are other factors that affect when we post games. Example: Speed ​​of internet connection, connection stability. performance of your computer, etc..

I intend to continue with the project because I really believe it is possible to be profitable in the long term. Regardless of whether I have any profit at this time.
And I also believe in my friend OGUCCI-SBR when he says he has always been profitable with this kind of betting.

Keep the good work.