Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
Hey Gucci what country are you from? Have you had any issues with Bet365 payouts?
Latvia. Nope, always smooth and on time.
Read so many bad reviews and shit... to be honest I'm clueless when reading all those complaints etc.
IMO the best book out there. Not a single book offers that much leagues and type of bets.

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
Latvia. Nope, always smooth and on time.
Read so many bad reviews and shit... to be honest I'm clueless when reading all those complaints etc.
IMO the best book out there. Not a single book offers that much leagues and type of bets.
I think alot of the complaints come from American players to be honest. And they limit you really fast I guess.

I'm from Canada and Bet365 is advertised all over the sidelines at Canadian Football games, just like at futbol/soccer games in Europe so I'm sure they'd have to pay out one way or the other, in the end.

SOCCER RECORD 838-0-586

Winner !

2-0 Italy Women at HT

Quote Originally Posted by JC2008 View Post
I think alot of the complaints come from American players to be honest. And they limit you really fast I guess.

I'm from Canada and Bet365 is advertised all over the sidelines at Canadian Football games, just like at futbol/soccer games in Europe so I'm sure they'd have to pay out one way or the other, in the end.
Probably yes but from what I know US citizens can't even actually make an acc there. Could be wrong though.
But of course