Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

SOCCER RECORD 781-0-532

I don't mind losing. It is what it is, when you put your money on something like this you know you'll have to face the consequences no matter what BUT

After watching Werder/Borussia game and now this... man I wanted to gauge my eyes out.
For the 100th time... Hands down one of the worst fuccken leagues. I didn't see a shot on goal and every time the ball gets to the goalkeeper he doesn't take it in hands but just let's it roll to his legs, then runs a bit takes a look, waits for the striker to come then takes it looks again and only then kicks it out. I mean... Why ? Are they winning ? Is it the 80th minute ? Man that league is a disgrace to football. Seriously after watching tonight's Bundesliga I could barely sit throughout the last 20 minutes of this Argentina Primera first half. Every tackle means the player is gonna be down for 2 more minutes (at best), every throw-in takes 45 seconds, corner kicks take at least a minute and in the end - 50% of the matches end 0-0 0-1. Didn't see that comin.
I'll actually take a look at the statistics now...

So. 100 games played this season.

15 0-0's
27 1-0's

Only 30 something of 100 matches hit the Over 2.5

Must be a ''defensive'' league then... not really. They just don't play football.
I assume some of the matches are actually quite watchable but it means one of the teams has to score an early goal...

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
SOCCER RECORD 781-0-532

I don't mind losing. It is what it is, when you put your money on something like this you know you'll have to face the consequences no matter what BUT

After watching Werder/Borussia game and now this... man I wanted to gauge my eyes out.
For the 100th time... Hands down one of the worst fuccken leagues. I didn't see a shot on goal and every time the ball gets to the goalkeeper he doesn't take it in hands but just let's it roll to his legs, then runs a bit takes a look, waits for the striker to come then takes it looks again and only then kicks it out. I mean... Why ? Are they winning ? Is it the 80th minute ? Man that league is a disgrace to football. Seriously after watching tonight's Bundesliga I could barely sit throughout the last 20 minutes of this Argentina Primera first half. Every tackle means the player is gonna be down for 2 more minutes (at best), every throw-in takes 45 seconds, corner kicks take at least a minute and in the end - 50% of the matches end 0-0 0-1. Didn't see that comin.
I'll actually take a look at the statistics now...

So. 100 games played this season.

15 0-0's
27 1-0's

Only 30 something of 100 matches hit the Over 2.5

Must be a ''defensive'' league then... not really. They just don't play football.
I assume some of the matches are actually quite watchable but it means one of the teams has to score an early goal...
touche brother, and what about the Italian league 5 out 6 games went 0-0 the other night what a fukkn spectacle to watch

SOCCER RECORD 783-0-534

Fast hit ! Took 2-3 minutes !

1-0 at half time !

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
nice. you got a goal in 23rd minute.

are you watching all the games you post during livebet?
Not all

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiecapper101 View Post
touche brother, and what about the Italian league 5 out 6 games went 0-0 the other night what a fukkn spectacle to watch
Italy could be rigged sometimes but Argentina is just plain awful !