Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

Wow, seems to be working well for you.. Congrats

Don't know if it's mentioned earlier in the thread but do you keep track of your picks any other way than the win/lose record?

And how much do you stake at each bet? I see there is going big sometimes, so how much is that compared to your normal staking?

Anyhow.. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing

SOCCER RECORD 767-0-522

0-0 at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by Engine View Post
Wow, seems to be working well for you.. Congrats

Don't know if it's mentioned earlier in the thread but do you keep track of your picks any other way than the win/lose record?

And how much do you stake at each bet? I see there is going big sometimes, so how much is that compared to your normal staking?

Anyhow.. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing
Can't complain.
Of course it's been mentioned like 300 times No I don't, this is more for my followers than for me. I don't play all these bets I post here + I play a lot outside here... so not all bets are posted here/not all bets are played. I don't need to know my Units number, I'm all good in my books. Anyway if you're anxious about it... you can do the simple math, if I hit like 60% or something and my average odds are probably around 1.85-1.90 and up then you can calculate the appr. number.
Going BIG means I feel very, very confident about this bet. The stake differs, sometimes I go very big, sometimes bit smaller... it's more like a notification to my followers that they can be sure about this particular bet.
Thanks

GOING BIG HERE !!!

SOCCER RECORD 768-0-523

SOCCER PLAY No1292

VS

BRAZIL - CAMPEONATO BRASILEIRO
ATLETICO PARANAENSE - VASCO DA GAMA

16' minute 0-0
FIRST HALF OVER 0.5 GOALS

Odds: 1.70

Book: bet365, 188BET

EDIT: Atletico PR just scored...

Going with the Over 1,5 too !!!

SOCCER PLAY No1293

VS

BRAZIL - CAMPEONATO BRASILEIRO
ATLETICO PARANAENSE - VASCO DA GAMA

18' minute 1-0
FIRST HALF OVER 1.5 GOALS

Odds: 1.80

Book: bet365, 188BET
Last edited by OGUCCI-SBR; 10-13-11 at 06:52 PM.

SOCCER RECORD 770-0-523

Both plays are hits

2-0 Atletico PR at half time !

Quote Originally Posted by slapshot View Post
over 1.5 is in the books

just out of curiosity....how do analyze these games?

i mean there is no way you can watch these games on tv or stream them to look for something you like so what makes you decide to pull the trigger on the games you pick?

Man I really don't have like one particular reason for choosing my plays. Today I played it, tomorrow I wouldn't be touching it at all. Depends on lots of stuff, team news, stats, sometimes even the weather forecast, if needed.