Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

OGUCCI! I Have followed u for a little while now.. It would be easier if u posted your picks to twitter or something? much faster and as a user if with a smartphone get instant notification.

Im also very impressed about ur record. Can you tell me how you think when selecting games? Would be great fun to pick some games by myself in the future, any recommendation for statistic site ?

OGUCCI! I Have followed u for a little while now.. It would be easier if u posted your picks to twitter or something? much faster and as a user if with a smartphone get instant notification.

Im also very impressed about ur record. Can you tell me how you think when selecting games? Would be great fun to pick some games by myself in the future, any recommendation for info / statistic site ?

Quote Originally Posted by crapboot View Post

Im also very impressed about ur record. Can you tell me how you think when selecting games? Would be great fun to pick some games by myself in the future, any recommendation for info / statistic site ?
I have a Twitter account but I tend to forgot about it or don't have the time to post them everywhere.
To be honest I can't recommend anything, use any stats site, they all have the same numbers, don't they ?
Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by seno View Post
i wouldn't mind twitter but i think OP enjoys posting in a forum more (fwiw i would)
Anyway, here's the acc

twitter.com/ogucci_sbr

Can't promise all the plays are going to be posted there though.