Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
Does mean much

you could be 1000-500 and still lose money if you are betting favs

whats your net units won?
I wasn't even planning to answer to this but then, seriously ?
The fuk do you mean ''favs'' ? That bet was played @1.90 and my MINIMUM ODDS ARE 1.75 OR HIGHER

How can I ''still lose my money'' with 502 wins and 332 losses ?! NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT 1000W/500L

And the unit thing, I answered this already a couple of times.

Some of the people can have a 100wins/160 losses record and still be on positive Units.
Now tell me this - what good is it to those who follow his bets ?

1) They can't follow every his bet. It's simply impossible. They haven't had every single of his 260 bets he's had.
For instance they catch his every 3rd 4th bet but his winning rate is 38% something, what's the chance of those people winning anything ? All three bets may easily be losses. He's won some good HUGE bets and that's what keeping his record positive. The record and positive units with earnings works only for him and no one else. (Unless you've definitely had every single of his bets).

But here for example I'm having a 70% winning rate. Means 7 of 10 are winners, only 3 from 10 lose.
He will never catch all 10, hereto it's live-betting which makes it even tougher. But the chance of catching the winner is real big.
And if you're thinkin I'm not POSITIVE, well...no offence man I simply cannot help you. I'm as Positive as anyone here wishes they were.

------------------------------------------------

Anyway, the last play is a hit ! 22 Wins in 25 last bets !

SOCCER RECORD 502-0-332

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
Does mean much

you could be 1000-500 and still lose money if you are betting favs

whats your net units won?
come on ... why even post here if you don't even bother to check his thread a little to see what are the average odds? if you are really interested do a little search in the thread, if not, just go away

with his record he should be up 7000-8000 USD if he bet 100 USD/play ...