Login Search

Live Betting 2011 - It's all about timing

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
Nice run buddy I am liking the overs on both Latvian games what do you think? Skonto over 1 and the other game over 2 ?
Thanks, well who knows. Almost went on Metalurgs' first half Over 0.5 but decided to pass. As to Skonto match... watching the game now... have no idea. Hard to tell, have to wait for a goal first.
I also like Nomme/Honka 1H but it's already the 23rd minute so it's way too risky and the 1st leg ended scoreless.

Well you know how Estonian-Finnish teams play, they have the same kinda football if they score one goal there will be another 1-2-3-4-5 for sure, and they rearly dont score .. but the problem is that this is a cup so they stay tight on deffense and the first game ended 0-0 so they'd want to play on the safe side I guess ...

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
Well you know how Estonian-Finnish teams play, they have the same kinda football if they score one goal there will be another 1-2-3-4-5 for sure, and they rearly dont score .. but the problem is that this is a cup so they stay tight on deffense and the first game ended 0-0 so they'd want to play on the safe side I guess ...
True but the Finnish side is stronger and I doubt that their coach wants to risk their spot and ball around till suddenly it's extratime and penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by nobull View Post
good luck with the live betting ............ make that money
Thanks man