Login Search

Republican vs Democrat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pareto View Post
Very shocking. Except the so called "International transgender day of visibility", apparently have been celebrated for the past 15 years. This year it just happens to coincide with Easter Sunday.

The international bacon day is August 31. At some point this day will also coincide with the Ramadan. Its just a heads up so you dont get too shocked when that happens.
He's a real model catholic and leader. Promoting abortion and queer lifestyles are the cornerstones of catholicism now, huh? His morals and values sway to whatever is convenient for clout and votes just like most politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
2015 to 2019 right wing leader. Then a centrist, and now this clown who is like you. The leftist was not allowed to run in 2023.

WTF are you talking about. As always lies and BS from you. Maybe you could just post some chart and tell everyone you are correct based on some BS numbers that have nothing to with the issue. LMAO

Josh is a fraud. LOSER!
Macri was hardly right-wing, but fixing a problem in 4 years that your ideology had over 3 decades to create is impossible. They had a communist in the first round of votes in October. I guess the people of Argentina had enough not to put her into the final round.

Give Milei 3 decades and Argentina will be a great place to live.

One of the many problems with people like you is that you vote the way you do so you can hurt people, even if it means hurting yourself.

Hicks is evil.

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
Absurd!!! Anything to attack the Christians. Jesus gonna come back and whoop some ass if this crap continues!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post

COMMUNITY NOTE: President Joe Biden is a devout Christian long deemed a defender of religious freedom. Donald Trump is a rapist, adulterer, bigot, Islamophobe, antisemite, fraudster, and atheist who’s never read the Bible, doesn’t follow any Commandments, and faces 88 felonies.

And yet you hate on Christians every chance you get. You are a hypocrite and a pathetic human.

Quote Originally Posted by guitarjosh View Post
Macri was hardly right-wing, but fixing a problem in 4 years that your ideology had over 3 decades to create is impossible. They had a communist in the first round of votes in October. I guess the people of Argentina had enough not to put her into the final round.

Give Milei 3 decades and Argentina will be a great place to live.

One of the many problems with people like you is that you vote the way you do so you can hurt people, even if it means hurting yourself.

Hicks is evil.
Problem with you is you lie/bend the truth. You have a problem with me because I don't let you get away with it.

You also have paranoid schizophrenia and exaggerate everything. I guess being a greedy asshole will do that to you.

Anyway, you dopey bastard. Milei will be lucky to last one term, he doesn't know economics. Let alone how to run a country.