Login Search

Obama Preparing to strike in Libya

Last Post

Default Obama Preparing to strike in Libya

Obama asking the UN to approve military force in Libya before the end of today. Do they have WMDs there? Are they a threat to us. Just wondering how all the Obama bots will spin this effort, yet not support the Iraq effort.

Quote Originally Posted by falconticket View Post
Obama asking the UN to approve military force in Libya before the end of today. Do they have WMDs there? Are they a threat to us. Just wondering how all the Obama bots will spin this effort, yet not support the Iraq effort.

Have you noticed who's leading this charge? It's not the US, because we don't want to be seen by the Islamic world as the country stomping into another Muslim led country. What the UN needs is our military power plain and simple. There is no other country in the world that could be there tomorrow to take care of business. It comes down to a Tyrant slaughtering is own people while the world sits by and watches.

Also, have you noticed when they show the rebels, people, etc. yelling on TV about what's happening who they're yelling to come save them? It's not England, It's not France, It's not China, it's the friggin US....each and everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
Obama was too busy trying to be a celebrity president. He had to go on ESPN and fill out a bracket so all of the unemployed deadbeats that support him can "connect". Maybe he'll ask "tell me who'se azz to kick" because he's clueless.

C you're not exactly telling the whole story...he spent the first few minutes discussing Japan and the USAID website for people to take the time and make donations etc. I'm not an Obama fan, but sometimes we are so blinded by out dislike for a person to not give both sides of the story. He's been doing this spot for the past number of years, the timing sucks, but he did put it in perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
Have you noticed who's leading this charge? It's not the US, because we don't want to be seen by the Islamic world as the country stomping into another Muslim led country. What the UN needs is our military power plain and simple. There is no other country in the world that could be there tomorrow to take care of business. It comes down to a Tyrant slaughtering is own people while the world sits by and watches.

Also, have you noticed when they show the rebels, people, etc. yelling on TV about what's happening who they're yelling to come save them? It's not England, It's not France, It's not China, it's the friggin US....each and everytime.
All the articles I read say clearly that the Obama administration is pressuring the UN for authorization to strike by the end of the day today. Are u seeing something different.

Quote Originally Posted by stikymess View Post
Isnt his 15 minutes up yet?

Conservatives don't like him : His views
Liberals don't like him: They felt like he's not staying true/not move on.org liberal enough
Moderates are angry: He doesn't follow the will of the people, he's a liar, bullshit artist

The only base that really likes him is blacks and the only reason they strongly support him at this point is because of the color of his skin.

All the articles I read say clearly that the Obama administration is pressuring the UN for authorization to strike by the end of the day today. Are u seeing something different.
See you're using the word "pressuring"...read the article and look who's sponsoring the resolution. When the Libyan leaders are talking about "cleaning" a city the UN is stepping up the pressure.

It says plainly that we're "suggesting"....so if you want to stir the pot and make it look like the US is starting a war...do your thing

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa...ex.html?hpt=T2

No I wasnt referring to that article. I don't use cnn much, but there are some intense debates about it going on on c-span earlier and a briefing by the UN ambassador. Here's the video http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...es-urged-us-un

And the article says..like I said "reflects a significant shift by Washington, alarmed by the speed at which the uprising is collapsing and concerned at the possibility of a massacre in the rebel stronghold of Benghazi."

When people are going to get massacred what do you want Obama or the US to do? Wait for another country to step up? Name the country? Who will do it? I'll answer for you.....NO ONE. There's not another country on the face of the earth that has the balls to do it, so they ask the US...PERIOD. Whether it's Bush, or Obama, someone has to be the bad guy whether you or anyone else likes it. Any if the US does nothing and thousands die...who do you think will be in the cross-hairs for not helping? I'll give you one guess.