Login Search

LETTERMAN's top ten reasons there are no BLACK NASCAR drivers

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
I see you started a new basketball thread. 19 out of 21, and still nobody cares. Your known as a clown around here. How you can't see that, I don't know. Anyway. I'm done. The only attention you get is from me and Mayan. Now just him.
I can't even talk crap to him no more, runs fast to the mods...... I have to stop worrying about fat trolls...

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
I can't even talk crap to him no more, runs fast to the mods...... I have to stop worrying about fat trolls...
That's what kills me man. Fukkin guy talks tough, then runs to the mods when the heat gets too hot. I got at least 3 infractions because of this rat bastard. Guy is a troublemaker and a snitch.

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
That's what kills me man. Fukkin guy talks tough, then runs to the mods when the heat gets too hot. I got at least 3 infractions because of this rat bastard. Guy is a troublemaker and a snitch.
ignore him.... He can only be a bigot over the Internet... So he overdoses on it....

presenting blacks as car-stealing, gun-toting criminals who dress in saggy gansta-style pants, wear their caps sideways, and drive about in flashy cars blaring loud rap music with their "hos" by their sides.

........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ................

accurate as Hell, go to any black city !

........................................ ........................................ ........................................ ............

The list is too funny to be Letterman