Login Search

Donating Sperm

Last Post

Default Donating Sperm

Gentleman,

as we pursue more +ev activities, i got the idea that donating sperm would be an easy way to make cash. Does anyone have any experience with this? Also, can you recommend any sites where i can sign up or register?

Give Points

Points Awarded:

bobbyfk gave ZetaPsi808 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bobbyfk gave ZetaPsi808 50 SBR Point(s) for this post.

i bring my own magazines cause it feels weird when i jerk to other peoples mags. its like we shared the same woman

i also try to get hard before i get there. i dont want to stay there long as i get weird looks when i walk towards the building.

i *** as fast as possible, cause when you think about it, a fatfuck creep was in the same spot you are in 6 min ago

Quote Originally Posted by 36mafia View Post
i bring my own magazines cause it feels weird when i jerk to other peoples mags. its like we shared the same woman i also try to get hard before i get there. i dont want to stay there long as i get weird looks when i walk towards the building. i *** as fast as possible, cause when you think about it, a fatfuck creep was in the same spot you are in 6 min ago
they wouldnt accept his sperm, he would have to pay them to take his sperm

ZING!!

1. 1
    Contact a sperm bank and ask if they are currently accepting donations.
  2. 2
    Answer their preliminary questions to determine your eligibility to donate sperm. Requirements may include good health; age between 19-38; height over 5’9”; college student, graduate or working as an EMT, police officer, firefighter or paramedic, and a commitment to the full round of their donating procedures.
  3. 3
    Set up and attend an intake interview. Answer questions about your health, lifestyle and personal and family medical history.
  4. 4
    Go to a private collection room and produce a sperm sample. The sample will undergo analysis. If your sample meets their criteria, you will be asked to submit to a physical for further testing.
  5. 5
    Undergo a physical, provide another semen sample and a urine sample and allow the bank to draw blood.
  6. 6
    Wait for the results of their testing and approval.
  7. 7
    Sign a contract with the sperm bank, agreeing to a schedule of once or twice a week for a period of six months to a year. Sperm banks set their own schedules and have differing donation requirements.
  8. 8
    Attend your weekly sessions and produce the sperm for donation at each appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by onetrickpony View Post
  1. 1
    Contact a sperm bank and ask if they are currently accepting donations.
  2. 2
    Answer their preliminary questions to determine your eligibility to donate sperm. Requirements may include good health; age between 19-38; height over 5’9”; college student, graduate or working as an EMT, police officer, firefighter or paramedic, and a commitment to the full round of their donating procedures.
  3. 3
    Set up and attend an intake interview. Answer questions about your health, lifestyle and personal and family medical history.
  4. 4
    Go to a private collection room and produce a sperm sample. The sample will undergo analysis. If your sample meets their criteria, you will be asked to submit to a physical for further testing.
  5. 5
    Undergo a physical, provide another semen sample and a urine sample and allow the bank to draw blood.
  6. 6
    Wait for the results of their testing and approval.
  7. 7
    Sign a contract with the sperm bank, agreeing to a schedule of once or twice a week for a period of six months to a year. Sperm banks set their own schedules and have differing donation requirements.
  8. 8
    Attend your weekly sessions and produce the sperm for donation at each appointment.

WTF? why can't u just walk in, ***, and get paid??