Login Search

Republican vs Democrat

Last Post

State election board reprimands Fulton County over twice-scanned ballots – orders independent monitor

The Georgia State Election Board reportedly reprimanded Fulton County on Tuesday for scanning over 3,000 ballots twice in 2020.

In addition, the State Election Board ordered an independent election monitor for this year’s election, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The case was brought by Houston County voter Joe Rossi, who’d alleged that the 2020 election was flawed and fraudulent.

“It has now been factually proven that both the hand audit, which is really, really important, and the certified machine count, have both been found to be in violation of Georgia election law,” he said Tuesday. “I’ll close with one word: vindicated.”
Give Points

Points Awarded:

b1slickguy gave slewfan 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by slewfan View Post

State election board reprimands Fulton County over twice-scanned ballots – orders independent monitor

The Georgia State Election Board reportedly reprimanded Fulton County on Tuesday for scanning over 3,000 ballots twice in 2020.

In addition, the State Election Board ordered an independent election monitor for this year’s election, according to The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

The case was brought by Houston County voter Joe Rossi, who’d alleged that the 2020 election was flawed and fraudulent.

“It has now been factually proven that both the hand audit, which is really, really important, and the certified machine count, have both been found to be in violation of Georgia election law,” he said Tuesday. “I’ll close with one word: vindicated.”
eventually the truth comes out but it won't matter to those who refuse to believe their own eyes. It never does.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
TFG keeps complaining that his criminal trial is keeping him from being able to hit the campaign trail. But in reality, his handlers pulled the plug on most of his campaign rallies long before this trial even started.
Okay, so Trump is hiding in a courtroom because he can't draw people to show up to a rally.

Really sounds like you got your finger on the pulse, bro.

I guess you'd be interested in this robust economy Joe Biden has personally delivered ...

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
Okay, so Trump is hiding in a courtroom because he can't draw people to show up to a rally.

Really sounds like you got your finger on the pulse, bro.

I guess you'd be interested in this robust economy Joe Biden has personally delivered ...

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
ok dwight she when trumps press scertary held up 100's of pages saying we have evidence but slow mo replay showed they were blank not a word typed an y where

there fore im not viewing your you tube post and every thing i posted is 100% fact trump destroyed us
of course you won't view the video because facts are a scary thing for the far Left TDS sufferers. I get it. You post all sorts of nonsense, you repeat it often, and every time me or someone else disproves nearly everything you say. You are like the one kid in class who always puts his arm up when the teachers asks a question for the class but he never gets it right. The other kids are sitting there rolling their eyes and thinking "oh fukk not him again! why does the teacher acknowledge him?". I ask myself that question sometimes.

Ok, so this one above caught my eye as well. You posted "20.)He promised to bring peace to the Middle East. Instead, tensions have increased and his so-called “peace plan” was dead on arrival", Which we all know is lunacy. Trump put together the Abraham Accords in the Middle East with 4 countries and Israel. He had the Saudi's ready to come on board as well.

https://www.lmgt.com/?q=Abraham+accords

This is why I am never afraid of debating Liberals. You never do your homework, you are committed to deception, and you are addicted to fake news.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-09-24 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Originally Posted by BriGuy
I'd rather have 1.5% inflation and a President who didn't understand it than 10% inflation and a President who did.

Wouldn't you?

Oh! Just look at that.
He's failed to answer my question!
I will gladly answer your question right after you man up and answer mine. Yes or no answer, please.

and every time me or someone else disproves nearly everything you say. You are like the one kid in class who always puts his arm up when the teachers asks a question for the class but he never gets it right. The other kids are sitting there rolling their eyes and thinking "oh fukk not him again! why does the teacher acknowledge him?". I ask myself that

you dsproved not fawking thing question sometimes.

Which we all know is lunacy. Trump put together the Abraham Accords in the Middle East with 4 countries and Israel. He had the Saudi's ready to come on board as well.

they never came aboard he failed this nothing happend anything tr ump put togther or promised never occured