Login Search

Weekly $2.65M Parlay Cashout Report

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
^^^ That post might be just what Doug needs to get him a miracle comeback.
nah, the T-Wolves beat the Nuggets when the teams were healthy during the season and those weren't meaningless because of both teams competing for the 1 seed

nothing has changed in the playoffs... and the warning signs were lit when the Nuggets were trailing to the Lakers at half each game ... and won 2 at the buzzer and LeBum missed that wide open 3

I thought they just didn't respect LA (maybe still true) but they are clearly not the same as last year obviously. Injuries racking up... and looking back to last year they were lucky that the Lakers made it to the West Finals and then the Heat upset the Celtics... made it pretty easy on Denver.

Jokic got his chip and he didn't look like he wanted to even try to compete yesterday down big... ready to go to his farm. Wolves got that length to guard everything they like to run. We know Porter Jr isn't that 3rd guy to spark a comeback in the series with a huge 40+ game like you could get from Klay for the Warriors years ago.

Wolves are -500 to win the series now

KAT is actually playing like a winner and that is something that surprises me a lot. Props to him. Only problem for Wolves is every possession that is ruined by that bum K.Anderson trying to shoot the ball (1 hand shots half the time that make you scratch your head) all he is good for is getting a random tip in off a miss or grabbing a couple rebounds.

They need Murray at 100% to win it's that simple

Unfortunately for OP, that just doesn't seem to be the case. Murray's had hamstring/calf/ankle issues all season and I doubted he would be healthy for the entire playoffs. Jokic by himself isn't enough

But maybe Minnesota lets the pressure get to them ?

It's never over till it's over

Doug - the famous quote from JP Morgan about how he got so rich: "I always sold too soon" ... a win is a win is a win.

That said, get out of trading (betting) and into sales. It's not as exciting, but the upside is probably higher and nil downside. I'm going to clear @ $200k from an energy deal that I've been "working" on for about 3 months. By work I mean a few badgering phone calls and emails a week, hand holding, really. I have no idea how much time and money I've burned gambling, but I am certain that I'm not up. My biggest win is probably btw $5-6k at the track ... and I once lost $12k on a soccer game. And all I know about soccer is that only the goalie can use his hands.

My point is, take whatever win you can from these trades and find a more lucrative outlet for your time and energy. You want to make loot? Just remember that dirty hands make clean money.

I know it seems like I'm ghosting the thread for "obvious" reasons so I'll address the C/O issue for the last time. I just KNEW this was gonna play out exactly the way it did once I cashed (19.3k) which is why betting DEN g2 ML was a COLOSSAL mistake to put myself in that position to restore my bankroll. The only question now is will the parlay hit cuz had I not cashed, I would've rode this out to the end so the current cashout would be irrelevant. (I'm guessing at least 150k based on these 2 that were unavailable to cash). I'm obv hoping it gets to the SF/Finals stages of the FO so I could cash these 2 out in the 15k to 20k range. This would basically be the most suicide inducing 40k wins if it hits (losing out on 2.65M) so best case scenario it falls just short so at least I'd have something to show for it.

Give Points

Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave Doug tushyterror 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Optional gave Doug tushyterror 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.