Login Search

Crime in America.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
JAKEPEAVY21 do you think j6 was a peaceful gathering?
Did they terrorize and intimidate people whilst burning everything in their path, loot stores and wish death on people?
Give Points

Points Awarded:

slewfan gave JAKEPEAVY21 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
Did they terrorize and intimidate people whilst burning everything in their path, loot stores and wish death on people?
In the leftist mind, Jan 6th was worse than 9-11. They are a mess.

No burning that I'm aware of. Yes, people were terrorized and intimidated. It looked like they wanted serious injury, if not death for the capitol police.
Are saying it was peaceful if all this did not happen?
'

''Did they terrorize and intimidate people whilst burning everything in their path, loot stores and wish death on people?''

Simple question about what you believe

JAKEPEAVY21
do you think j6 was a peaceful gathering?

No burning that I'm aware of. Yes, people were terrorized and intimidated. It looked like they wanted serious injury, if not death for the capitol police.
Are saying it was peaceful if all this did not happen?
'

''Did they terrorize and intimidate people whilst burning everything in their path, loot stores and wish death on people?''

Simple question about what you believe

JAKEPEAVY21
do you think j6 was a peaceful gathering?
I think it was severely overblown. As far as it being "peaceful", if you are pressing me for a yes or no answer I'd say no since they invaded the capitol... However, it was far more peaceful than any of the "peaceful" protests that we are seeing now at the colleges or the BLM protests(riots).

I think it was severely overblown. As far as it being "peaceful", if you are pressing me for a yes or no answer I'd say no since they invaded the capitol... However, it was far more peaceful than any of the "peaceful" protests that we are seeing now at the colleges or the BLM protests(riots).
Regardless, if its BLM, Capital, Collage protest or any other protest or riot. Once they break a law, they should be arrested and put in jail. Simple, should not be a question about it, making comparison, is making excuses for criminals. Thats for the courts to decide each case on its merits and not what happened somewhere else.

A guy kills someone one and gets the max, his defense can't be, but Bundy killed 20+. Has no bearing on the guy who killed one person. Each case on its merits.

Jake you are probably the most reasonable of the posters that take the GOP side on most issues. (just my opinion) Do you not agree that ALL law breakers SHOULD be arrested regardless of party affiliation and treated as yourself or I would be if we were arrested for something.

Overblown, how many of the brave police went to the hospital with serious injuries? I'm anti Government by natural, maybe you are right here, but that is the capital building of our great country.
If Gore had not consented or Hillary and Democrats had done the same, then the GOP would be signing a different tune.

GL, on your bets friend.

Regardless, if its BLM, Capital, Collage protest or any other protest or riot. Once they break a law, they should be arrested and put in jail. Simple, should not be a question about it, making comparison, is making excuses for criminals. Thats for the courts to decide each case on its merits and not what happened somewhere else.
but they are not treated the same! That is the truth no matter what you say.

Some people who weren't violent at all at the Capitol were held in solitary without charges for months and then sentences to close to 20 years for just being there. Some of you Lefties applauded this nonsense banana republic prosecution while pretending you are for the rule of law. Bullshit. Hundreds of people who either simple stood outside or walked peacefully through the Capitol were hunted down like terrorists, charged and convicted of nothing more than being there. The rioters are another story all together.

BLM and college protestors are treated with kid gloves. So are illegals. Do you see the Right declaring their city a sanctuary city or State? No of course not because a that's insane.

2 sets of laws depending on the party you support.
Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-06-24 at 02:11 PM.

but they are not treated the same! That is the truth no matter what you say.

I agree, just like Trump is not treat the same, anybody else talking publicly about judges and their families, and the jury or other court employees would be jailed til the trial was over.

Some people who weren't violent at all at the Capitol were held in solitary without charges for months and then sentences to close to 20 years for just being there.

Give me 5 names that were just there and got 15 + years. Remembering that there is 40,000 hours of tape and the people who have had control of them have showed very little, so also explain how YOU know they were just there. It seems like an impossibility to me but maybe you can put some light on how you would know that. I say it could be true or not I've not seen the 40,000 hours of video
Last edited by jackpot269; 05-06-24 at 03:13 PM.

A guy kills someone one and gets the max, his defense can't be, but Bundy killed 20+. Has no bearing on the guy who killed one person. Each case on its merits.

Jake you are probably the most reasonable of the posters that take the GOP side on most issues. (just my opinion) Do you not agree that ALL law breakers SHOULD be arrested regardless of party affiliation and treated as yourself or I would be if we were arrested for something.

Overblown, how many of the brave police went to the hospital with serious injuries? I'm anti Government by natural, maybe you are right here, but that is the capital building of our great country.
If Gore had not consented or Hillary and Democrats had done the same, then the GOP would be signing a different tune.

GL, on your bets friend.
100% however we all know that is not the reality.

Overblown in comparison to the way the left is up in arms and constantly pointing to that incident with the 4 year train wreck we have witnessed under the Biden admin.