Login Search

Republican vs Democrat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
and every time me or someone else disproves nearly everything you say. You are like the one kid in class who always puts his arm up when the teachers asks a question for the class but he never gets it right. The other kids are sitting there rolling their eyes and thinking "oh fukk not him again! why does the teacher acknowledge him?". I ask myself that

you dsproved not fawking thing question sometimes.

Which we all know is lunacy. Trump put together the Abraham Accords in the Middle East with 4 countries and Israel. He had the Saudi's ready to come on board as well.

they never came aboard he failed this nothing happend anything tr ump put togther or promised never occured
Stupid is knowing the truth, seeing the truth, but still believing the lies.

Quote Originally Posted by b1slickguy View Post
"He wants Israel to stand down on Rafah because his base is mad at him."

What a totally stupidly ignorant take that is!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Ron DeSantis signed a law that prevents municipalities in Florida from requiring that employers provide shade and water breaks for outdoor workers.
A study found that heat-related deaths in FL shot up by 88% between 2019 and 2022.
This is the GOP's vision for America and you lot are fine with it?
If it helps people they've always been against it. Nothing new from them.

deathsantis the heir apparent, cruel, corrupt and incompetent, the perfect new magaaa voice for the cult. If it kills off marginal people, it's God's will.

The reality is it's the gop's will.
Why 24/7 in Hell, Gd's will.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
That is pretty funny.

The dead brain worm sure gives the Dems a lot of ammunition against RFK, however, even with the worm eating part of his brain he's still far more lucid than Biden.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
That is pretty funny.

The dead brain worm sure gives the Dems a lot of ammunition against RFK, however, even with the worm eating part of his brain he's still far more lucid than Biden.
This may be true, but his lucid run will hurt trump more than Biden. That's what his campaign is all about, hurting Biden. I see an obstructionist failure both right and center.

Now Nicki Haley, Nicki Haley, swimming laps around trump in the lucid dept, rejected by magaaa and now most mainstream R's probably for that very reason. More sad than funny 2ME.

I reject Jr because he knows he can't win and he's a idiot, the same reason why I reject magaaa trumpism. out, don't freak out, let your freak fly Jake.

That is pretty funny.

Best reply I’ve seen to this story

If that worm was found in Biden’s brain it would have died of starvation .

That is pretty funny.

I have a horse for Jr at BAQ 1:03 CST R3 #2 Suspend Campaign 4-1 has greater chance of winning than Jr.

Winner $15 kicking mud in his competitions eyes wire to wire.
Last edited by BOA12; 05-10-24 at 01:51 PM.