Login Search

Republican vs Democrat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
You ignored my question, so let's start fresh and try again since you have the attention span of a 3 year old:

[/SIZE]I'd rather have 1.5% inflation and a President who didn't understand it than 10% inflation and a President who did.

Wouldn't you?
What a stupid "question"!Of course I'd rather see inflation at 1.5%
And of course I'd rather a president who understands things and knows how to address such issues. And fortunately for America that's what we currently have.
Far better than what we saw through 2017 to 2020 when the guy in charge was clueless and still doesn't understand that tariffs raise prices for consumers and wants to remove the FRB's independence.

And as for answering questions!
Over the last 8 years on this platform I have posted hundreds of questions to the likes of you and received courteous responses to no more than about 5% of them. MAGAt cultists are incapable of addressing them - preferring to respond with insults or childish memes and gifs.
On the other hand I make every endeavour to provide proper answers to all who respond with any challenges to my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
And of course I'd rather a president who understands things and knows how to address such issues. And fortunately for America that's what we currently have.
Far better than what we saw through 2017 to 2020 when the guy in charge was clueless and still doesn't understand that tariffs raise prices for consumers and wants to remove the FRB's independence.

Over the last 8 years on this platform I have posted hundreds of questions to the likes of you and received courteous responses to no more than about 5% of them. MAGAt cultists are incapable of addressing them - preferring to respond with insults or childish memes and gifs.
On the other hand I make every endeavour to provide proper answers to all who respond with any challenges to my posts.
Dude, thank you for your service my brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba!ls View Post

another blatant lie. we do answer them but you just don't like the answers so you don't address them. You instead, call them names or put them on ignore.

Don't forget some of the lies you've post just recently. You said Trump called immigrants "animals". He never did. you said Trump said there would be a bloodbath if he loses the election. He of course never said no such thing. You claimed he made fun of a reporter's disability. That's a lie. You said he called Nazi's "very fine people"! Another lie. You claimed he raped someone. Lie. You said Biden created millions of jobs. False. Those are just a few. Its a long list of lies you tell every single week without shame.

You are a child who is committed to deception.
Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-08-24 at 02:51 PM.

What's the stance these days amongst our liberal posters on "taking the 5th" while testifying? Using some mental gymnastics you'll see how this case is totally (D)ifferent from others previously taking the 5th.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
another blatant lie. we do answer them but you just don't like the answers so you don't address them. You instead, call them names or put them on ignore.

Don't forget some of the lies you've post just recently. You said Trump called immigrants "animals". He never did. you said Trump said there would be a bloodbath if he loses the election. He of course never said no such thing. You claimed he made fun of a reporter's disability. That's a lie. You said he called Nazi's "very fine people"! Another lie. You claimed he raped someone. Lie. You said Biden created millions of jobs. False. Those are just a few. Its a long list of lies you tell every single week without shame.

You are a child who is committed to deception.
You certainly shut him up with this post. Proving once again, anything a leftist accuses someone else of, they are guilty of it themselves. LOL

Ron DeSantis signed a law that prevents municipalities in Florida from requiring that employers provide shade and water breaks for outdoor workers.
A study found that heat-related deaths in FL shot up by 88% between 2019 and 2022.
This is the GOP's vision for America and you lot are fine with it?

Originally Posted by BriGuy
I'd rather have 1.5% inflation and a President who didn't understand it than 10% inflation and a President who did.

Wouldn't you?

I'd rather a president whose policies have seen America lead the world in reducing the rate of inflation rather than one who just can't understand that imposing tariffs on imports increases the cost of those products for American consumers.

Wouldn't you?
Oh! Just look at that.
He's failed to answer my question!

TFG keeps complaining that his criminal trial is keeping him from being able to hit the campaign trail. But in reality, his handlers pulled the plug on most of his campaign rallies long before this trial even started.

They’ve also used excuses as flimsy as the wind in order to cancel the few rallies he had scheduled. Since the trial began, there has really only been one day where he's has gone out and campaigned, and he came across as more senile than ever.

This all comes even though his trial is only taking place four days a week, due to the judge’s other commitments on Wednesdays.

So what is he planning to do with his day off on Wednesday? A big campaign rally in a swing state?

No, he’s sitting home at Mar-a-Lago while some kind of NFT event goes on around him.

This should turn out to be whatever the opposite of exciting is. The last time he got involved in an NFT scheme, it consisted of his own face on digital trading cards.

So no, TFG is not making any effort at campaigning. He’d surely like to be out on the campaign trail, running his mouth to his fawning supporters. But his own handlers keep finding excuses to prevent him from doing that, because they know he’s way too feeble and senile to be out there on more than a very occasional basis.

TFG’s criminal trial isn’t just demonstrating how guilty he is, it’s also demonstrating how senile he is. He’s sleeping during the trial, fist bumping one witness against him, cursing at another witness, and so on. But now, in a profane late night rant on social media, he is giving away just how bad his dementia symptoms are getting.

He posted this: “I spotted Ratings Challenged Lawrence O’Donnell, of MSDNC, in the Courthouse today. I haven’t seen him in years. He looks like shit, a real loser! DJT”

This probably reads like just another strange Trump rant, until you consider that he actually saw Lawrence O’Donnell just a few days ago. O’Donnell and his producer both tweeted last week that Trump encountered O’Donnell while leaving the courtroom and responded disapprovingly toward him.

Yet now he is claiming that today was the first time he’d seen O’Donnell in “years” when in reality he saw O’Donnell last week. He's is so far gone cognitively, he literally doesn’t remember last week.

TFG’s criminal trial isn’t just demonstrating how guilty he is, it’s also demonstrating how senile he is. He’s sleeping during the trial, fist bumping one witness against him, cursing at another witness, and so on. But now, in a profane late night rant on social media, he is giving away just how bad his dementia symptoms are getting.

He posted this: “I spotted Ratings Challenged Lawrence O’Donnell, of MSDNC, in the Courthouse today. I haven’t seen him in years. He looks like shit, a real loser! DJT”

This probably reads like just another strange Trump rant, until you consider that he actually saw Lawrence O’Donnell just a few days ago. O’Donnell and his producer both tweeted last week that Trump encountered O’Donnell while leaving the courtroom and responded disapprovingly toward him.

Yet now he is claiming that today was the first time he’d seen O’Donnell in “years” when in reality he saw O’Donnell last week. He's is so far gone cognitively, he literally doesn’t remember last week.

^^^^
TFG’s criminal trial isn’t just demonstrating how guilty he is.

LMAO . The next prosecution witness connecting Trump to this so called scheme alleged by that fat POS Bragg will be the first .