Login Search

Republican vs Democrat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by COWARD BOA12 View Post
Good then dump trump. Fukin coward dwite, who asked me to put him on ignore, should give you 10,000 worthless points for this post.
you aren't a gold medalist for the dopey dishonest Olympics, but you are on the podium.

I never asked you to put me on ignore. You put me off and on ignore a few times. Each time was when I called you out on a lie. Like I am doing now. That last time was when I once again called out a lie you just finished posting, and your reply was asking me if I wanted you to put me on ignore again? I then replied with something like "I don't care". Which of course isn't asking you to put me on ignore.

Just further evidence that you are the actual coward and a liar. All you have are insults, lies and "ignore". You aren't capable of rational though. You continue to prove it with each post you make. LOL.
Last edited by DwightShrute; 05-08-24 at 10:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
I'd rather see a windfall profit tax on any and all corporations who's cost of doing business goes up 10% (inflation) but
raise

prices 30% (corporate greed), with no intention of ever lowering consumers cost.

But but …corporate greed

Stick to abortion and threat to Democracy

Biden’s traveling to Wisconsin today and CNN interviewed a Black community organizer who told them Blacks were doing better under Trump "As they see the prices rise with Biden, they think Trump made the economy better and Biden is making it worse."

https://twitter.com/_johnnymaga/stat...07217792962623

I'd rather see a windfall profit tax on any and all corporations who's cost of doing business goes up 10% (inflation) but
raise

prices 30% (corporate greed), with no intention of ever lowering consumers cost.
and where would that extra 10% go? No where. They will just waste 10% more. The debt is almost 35 trillion. They are accountable for spending. It's not their money.

The fact is that the lower the taxes are, the more money the government takes in. That goes for corporations and individuals.

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
Unfortunately yes. Traumatized for life most likely
What do you mean most likely? I thought this was gospel 777, a known known? Say 100% correct and true, like you mean it. Fukin' coward dwite should give you 100,000 worthless points for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by LIAR BOA12 View Post
What do you mean most likely? I thought this was gospel 777, a known known? Say 100% correct and true, like you mean it. Fukin' coward dwite should give you 100,000 worthless points for this post.
at what age did you stop showering with your daughter?

raise

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand once again, someone dodges the question in true cowardly form.

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand once again, someone dodges the question in true cowardly form.
What was the question tough guy? To agree with you? NO fukin' way tough guy. Does this answer your question tough guy.? You sound a lot like our BI slick guy. You related?

So answering your question to agree with you, does that make me a hero now tough guy?
Last edited by BOA12; 05-08-24 at 12:43 PM.

What was the question tough guy? To agree with you? NO fukin' way tough guy. Does this answer your question tough guy.? You sound a lot like our BI slick guy. You related?

So answering your question to agree with you, does that make me a hero now tough guy?