Login Search

Republican vs Democrat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Itsamazing777 View Post
Don't forget folks...

Hareeba has Zero credibility
Opinions R like azzholz, we all have one and they all stink. That's a fact, especially in this case.

Fact checking all maga rhetoric a moral imperative for any and all decent people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
I guess Republicans don’t want to talk much about why 20-25% of the voters in every Republican primary continue to vote against Donald Trump despite the fact that he doesn’t have an opponent.
They're planning on purging them (R) off the voting roles too. Total tolerance is the R's agenda and rule for their base,

know exceptions.

OBEY, THEY R here.
Last edited by BOA12; 05-08-24 at 08:14 AM.

I guess Republicans don’t want to talk much about why 20-25% of the voters in every Republican primary continue to vote against Donald Trump despite the fact that he doesn’t have an opponent.

President Biden might have won the Michigan Democratic primary, but for some voters who disapprove of his handling of Israel's war in Gaza, Tuesday night was about sending a strong message: Change course or lose votes in the general election.

As of 5 a.m. ET Wednesday, more than 100,000 votes for the uncommitted option on the Democratic ballot have been counted, according to results reported by The Associated Press.

President Biden might have won the Michigan Democratic primary, but for some voters who disapprove of his handling of Israel's war in Gaza, Tuesday night was about sending a strong message: Change course or lose votes in the general election.

As of 5 a.m. ET Wednesday, more than 100,000 votes for the uncommitted option on the Democratic ballot have been counted, according to results reported by The Associated Press.

But when Haley gets votes now, that's different? Know need to answer, I already NO what yours is. Change course magaaats or lose votes in the general election

Imagine a political party who is OK with rape and incest and who's nominee tells an adult entertainer before sex that she reminds him of his daughter.

Par for the course for THE magaaa mindset.

Hell, the R platform (Going on 45 years) is to continue to make America great (again & again & again) with trickle down nonsense.

24/7 in Hell, a magaaa's blissful eternity.

We would rather hear you talk about how great the Biden economy is as you continue to beclown yourself .

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
Imagine a political party who is OK with rape and incest and who's nominee tells an adult entertainer before sex that she reminds him of his daughter.

Hell, the R platform (Going on 45 years) is to continue to make America great (again & again & again) with trickle down nonsense.

Biden took showers with his daughter! That sicko child sniffer done it a million times right in the open. How cringe is that? The kids are uncomfortable as hell but Biden can't help himself. Has no one ever accused Biden of rape? Clinton? Google it.

No one in ok with rape and incest except sickos like you who are ok with it so long as its a democrat. That is the Liberal mind set.

There is no such thing as trickle down. That's an invented term by politicians.

you have the biggest liar in the WH right now. Over 100,000 lies he's told. No one comes close.

https://oversight.house.gov/blog/joe...iness-schemes/
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave DwightShrute 500 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post

I agree. An incest committing president should not be in office.

Ashley Biden feared inappropriate showers with her father Joe, as found in her diary.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

DwightShrute gave Itsamazing777 50 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Don't forget folks...

Hareeba has Zero credibility
that's the thing with dipshits like Hareeballs, they know that anyone can simply click on their posts and see the lies they tell but they still tell their lies. They have no self-awareness whatsoever.

I don't see a question. Just a couple of statements.
You ignored my question, so let's start fresh and try again since you have the attention span of a 3 year old:

I'd rather have 1.5% inflation and a President who didn't understand it than 10% inflation and a President who did.

Wouldn't you?

I agree. An incest committing president should not be in office.

Ashley Biden feared inappropriate showers with her father Joe, as found in her diary.
Good then dump trump. Fukin coward dwite, who asked me to put him on ignore, should give you 10,000 worthless points for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by BriGuy View Post
You ignored my question, so let's start fresh and try again since you have the attention span of a 3 year old:

[/SIZE]I'd rather have 1.5% inflation and a President who didn't understand it than 10% inflation and a President who did.

Wouldn't you?
I'd rather see a windfall profit tax on any and all corporations who's cost of doing business goes up 10% (inflation) but
raise

prices 30% (corporate greed), with no intention of ever lowering consumers cost.