Login Search

Republican vs Democrat

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Joe Biden's economy and job market are so strong, it has unexpectedly improved the outlook for - and extended the solvency of - Social Security and Medicare for years.
Another huge win for Biden and the American people.
Selfish.

You need to share the drugs you're on with the rest of us. I mean it. This isn't fair.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave ByeShea 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Joe Biden's economy and job market are so strong, it has unexpectedly improved the outlook for - and extended the solvency of - Social Security and Medicare for years.
Another huge win for Biden and the American people.
Where are you getting this from? I use the "eye test" and do not bother looking at fudged numbers or polls from either side. Just open your eyes and look around at the reality, although based on your radical commentary I do not think you have the ability to be honest on that front.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

Itsamazing777 gave JAKEPEAVY21 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by JAKEPEAVY21 View Post
Where are you getting this from? I use the "eye test" and do not bother looking at fudged numbers or polls from either side. Just open your eyes and look around at the reality, although based on your radical commentary I do not think you have the ability to be honest on that front.
https://news.bloomberglaw.com/health...ronger-economy

Deep-seated Liberal racism...

.-----

New York governor regrets saying Black kids in the Bronx don't know what a computer is.
AP
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Gov. Kathy Hochul says she regrets making an offhand remark that suggested Black children in the Bronx do not know what the word “computer” means.

Hochul, a Democrat, made the extemporaneous comment Monday while being interviewed at a large business conference in California to discuss expanding economic opportunities in artificial intelligence for low-income communities.

“Right now, we have young Black kids growing up in the Bronx who don't even know what the word computer is. They don't know, they don't know these things," Hochul said while on stage at the Milken Institute Global Conference.

Last edited by 19th Hole; 05-07-24 at 11:00 PM.

Last night, the Republican nominee for President of the United States reposted 26 different bizarre QAnon Memes and this …

We're talking about potentially the President of the strongest and most influential nation on Earth posting multiple QAnon memes well past midnight.
And you're still intent on voting for him?
Seriously?

Never has there ever been a less qualified or more inappropriate candidate for that position. NEVER!
God Save America .... and the world!

Last edited by Hareeba!; 05-08-24 at 05:32 AM.