Login Search

Left, Right and Center. All things Political. The Political Forum.

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
Correct, you can't have 1 to 3% of the people making most of the money and the rest of us living with the consequences of their actions.
I like you, know this started with nancyboy ron and his destruction of the middle class and unions, not enforcing anti-trust laws and tax cuts for the rich, the father of today's new billionaire class to today's Father Of Lies version.

H "the spook" had a nice 12 year reign calling the shots, giving nancyboy all the credit. Trickle down nonsense America's greatest fukin' hoax, paying huge dividends even today.

Repeal citizens united, another hoax.
Last edited by BOA12; 05-10-24 at 08:02 AM. Reason: Father OfLies version

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post

Got no religion, don't need no friends
Got all I want and I don't need to pretend
Don't try to reach me, 'cause I'll tear up your mind
I've seen the future and I've left it behind
Revolution of the mind time, my favorite kind. Sometimes you have to go to deep space nine for your revolution 2B kind, again.

JFC wake up Mankind.

Ambience enhancement #2, thanks my black and blue brother, Supernaut or bust.

Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
You're far from alone in promoting anti trckle down economics Opti.

magaaa adoring foreign agitator says THEY have more important things than legislating about what ADULTS make.

magaaa R have more legislation for appliances than anything right now.

If it helps people, not corporate gouging executives, THEM and their ignorant base R against it, yesterday, today and tomorrow. The billionaires tools who want to rule.

In THEIR world view, some don't deserve to live with dignity.

An authoritarian thing, see Texas, Florida, Tennessee, Nazi Germany etc...., you see?
Trickle down economics is a made up term by some politician. There is no such thing. You guys always fall for it lol

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
Trickle down economics is a made up term by some politician. There is no such thing. You guys always fall for it lol
I would say he nailed it who ever said it. It sounds better than Horse and Sparrow, or Neoliberalism. Other concepts that you don't understand.

GTFO, with this silly garbage, Thomas Fool shit.

Revolution of the mind time, my favorite kind. Sometimes you have to go to deep space nine for your revolution 2B kind, again.

JFC wake up Mankind.

Ambience enhancement #2, thanks my black and blue brother, Supernaut or bust.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
OK, so what do you call it then. Very term was made up by someone. You post some every day. This is maybe the dumbest thing that you have posted several times. I agree, with little you post, but always thought you were smarter than that.

I like you, know this started with nancyboy ron and his destruction of the middle class and unions, not enforcing anti-trust laws and tax cuts for the rich, the father of today's new billionaire class to today's Father Of Lies version.

H "the spook" had a nice 12 year reign calling the shots, giving nancyboy all the credit. Trickle down nonsense America's greatest fukin' hoax, paying huge dividends even today.

Repeal citizens united, another hoax.
Another biggie from nancyboy, he but income tax on Social Security.

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
OK, so what do you call it then. Very term was made up by someone. You post some every day. This is maybe the dumbest thing that you have posted several times. I agree, with little you post, but always thought you were smarter than that.
what is? The fact that there's no such thing as trickle down economics?