Login Search

Trump Legal Cases

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
As the Biden donating judge continues to allow prosecution star witness Michael Cohen to trash Trump on Tik Tok and get paid to do so .

and people will still pretend this isn't a sham.

Trump should ramp up his violations of the gag order. Let the judge sentence him to jail. It will only increase Trump's support.

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
something like 60% of felony crimes have been reduced to a misdemeanor or dismissed altogether by Bragg I read.

Of course you took the my comment literally by pretending I meant no one gets prosecuted anymore. LOL. How much Pot are you smoking Jack? 29?
Never liked Pot, and all the things I did like, a lot, I've been clean and sober from, for 6 years on May 25th. Something I never thought I could do. Alcohol was my drug of choice.

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
Never liked Pot, and all the things I did like, a lot, I've been clean and sober from, for 6 years on May 25th. Something I never thought I could do. Alcohol was my drug of choice.
its a just a little joke on your handle name.

Congrats on your sobriety. I know its not easy for many people.

Now if we can cure you of TDS somehow.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

jackpot269 gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Thanks for the testimony Keith

Keith Richardson, the lawyer for Stormy Daniels.

He was questioned about the 2018 letter he wrote for Daniels in which they denied any romantic affair ever happening.

“ In the statement I said Daniels never had a sex*al and/or romantic affair with Donald Trump. That could be true.”

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
Congrats on your sobriety. If we could only get Jibbby off the hooch.

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
Congrats on your sobriety. If we could only get Jibbby off the hooch.
A little red wine these days.. Nothing else. Sober city and working out daily pal. Trying to get it done over here. No more fun and games.

Sobriety sucks Ozzy said it best but you gotta do it to be a winner in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
Trump Makes Up Excuse, Says He Can’t Testify at Criminal Trial

‘I’m not allowed to testify, I’m under a gag order.’

And all you thick-as-a-brick MAGAts will actually believe this!

TFG’s attorneys clearly don’t want him to testify, because it’ll help ensure that he loses. But they can’t simply tell him that he’s too senile to take the stand.

So instead they appear to have steered him toward the belief that he’s not allowed to testify because of the gag order.

It all goes to show just how senile
TFG has become.