Login Search

Trump Legal Cases

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
Well for anyone who likes to be fed a one sided slanted opinion of "what this case is about".

For mine, I would feel embarrassed at myself willingly consuming one sided drivel, let alone promoting it to others.

Thankfully over the next nine months extremists like this are going to become more and more marginalized and an embarrassment for their parties. Pushy loony views and extremist opinions on their own side is what will lose this election for candidates this time around.

You can see it happening already if you "wake up" and look closely.
is there anything in the video you think isn't true or you disagree with based on some information you found?

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

is there anything in the video you think isn't true or you disagree with based on some information you found?
I think it's slanted and bias and leaves out anything that does not support the extremist opinion.

That is all I think.

These manipulators just want to gaslight you into arguing their biased points. Like you have been trained to do with your response here.

I am not a sucker who will do that dance for you. Sorry about that Dwight.

I think it's slanted and bias and leaves out anything that does not support the extremist opinion.

That is all I think.

These manipulators just want to gaslight you into arguing their biased points. Like you have been trained to do with your response here.

I am not a sucker who will do that dance for you. Sorry about that Dwight.
What part is slanted and biased?

Was it the part that the FEDS declined to prosecute him? Or is it the this is a misdemeanor being tried as a criminal charge? I can go through a few more he mentioned in the clip but why bother?

My point is, we can all just make these broad statements all day long. He's biased and his opinion is slanted. That's what's called a cop out isn't it? Isn't it better to discuss actually contents of what was said? I think it is. And another thing ... so what if he is biased? I am biased. So are you. The difference between a guy like Dan Bongino and people like Joy Reid, Anderson Cooper, Fake Tapper, Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Nicole Wallace, Richard Madcow, NPR, and the entire cast of The View is Dan Bongino doesn't pretend to be non biased and more importantly, he has a stellar track record for being right on his reporting of the issues. Those other I mentioned have a pathetic record of telling the truth and I have show tons of evidence over the years. I mean several dozens of lies they have told their audiences. The difference is night and day.

Its an easy choice on who to believe. Some one who does his homework and gives an accurate account of the issues, along with his opinions of course OR race hustlers who have been caught lying so many times where their credibility is virtually non existent.

I mean just today is Scranton, Biden spoke to a handful of people spewing the lie that Trump called US soldiers liars and suckers. Last week he lied saying Trump told people to drink bleach during Covid. A little while before that, he again told people Trump called Neo Nazi's "very fine people". None of it is true. The liberal press doesn't call out his lies. They never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
There are very few sights that are as absurd and offensive as Clarence Thomas participating in an obstruction case for January 6th when HIS OWN WIFE IS GUILTY OF THAT SHIT TOO
Wait ‘til those 1512c2 charges in the DC case are dismissed . Then you can cry even harder .

What part is slanted and biased?

Was it the part that the FEDS declined to prosecute him? Or is it the this is a misdemeanor being tried as a criminal charge? I can go through a few more he mentioned in the clip but why bother?

My point is, we can all just make these broad statements all day long. He's biased and his opinion is slanted. That's what's called a cop out isn't it? Isn't it better to discuss actually contents of what was said? I think it is. And another thing ... so what if he is biased? I am biased. So are you. The difference between a guy like Dan Bongino and people like Joy Reid, Anderson Cooper, Fake Tapper, Don Lemon, Chris Cuomo, Nicole Wallace, Richard Madcow, NPR, and the entire cast of The View is Dan Bongino doesn't pretend to be non biased and more importantly, he has a stellar track record for being right on his reporting of the issues. Those other I mentioned have a pathetic record of telling the truth and I have show tons of evidence over the years. I mean several dozens of lies they have told their audiences. The difference is night and day.

Its an easy choice on who to believe. Some one who does his homework and gives an accurate account of the issues, along with his opinions of course OR race hustlers who have been caught lying so many times where their credibility is virtually non existent.

I mean just today is Scranton, Biden spoke to a handful of people spewing the lie that Trump called US soldiers liars and suckers. Last week he lied saying Trump told people to drink bleach during Covid. A little while before that, he again told people Trump called Neo Nazi's "very fine people". None of it is true. The liberal press doesn't call out his lies. They never will.
I hate the left manipulators just as much as the right Dwight. I wont ever click on any of the MeidasTouch videos Hareba posts anymore. I think they are the worst example of biased gaslighting in this way I have seen.

And yes, we all hold biases. But I don't think we should lie to ourselves or others to try and prop up those biases. Either purposely, or through being victims of the BS themselves, I have come to think that it is unhealthy to entertain these sort of content creators completely.

They rot your brain. Making you "think" is not a good or helpful thing when their sole goal is to push one agenda to the exclusion of anything that doesn't support it.

I hate the left manipulators just as much as the right Dwight. I wont ever click on any of the MeidasTouch videos Hareba posts anymore. I think they are the worst example of biased gaslighting in this way I have seen.

And yes, we all hold biases. But I don't think we should lie to ourselves or others to try and prop up those biases. Either purposely, or through being victims of the BS themselves, I have come to think that it is unhealthy to entertain these sort of content creators completely.

They rot your brain. Making you "think" is not a good or helpful thing when their sole goal is to push one agenda to the exclusion of anything that doesn't support it.
ok can't really argue any of that and you know I would if I could.

So a misdemeanor charge being elevated to a federal felony charge when the same DA is taking hundred of felony charges and dropping them down to misdemeanors. I think I read its about 60%. I could be wrong but its substantial.

Trump should be in PA campaigning. The judge donated money to Biden last election and refuses to let Trump attend his son's graduation.

There is no crime here. Its blatant election interference. Lawyers like Alan Dershowitz, who aren't Trump supporters, and several others like him, are saying the same thing as Bongino said in that video. Shouldn't that tell you something? The MSM won't allow anyone on their shows who dares say anything except that Trump should be in prison.

I certainly won't defend the indefensible and neither will these guys. The difference between credible news sources (biased as they are) is they will bring on opinions from those people who aren't inline with their biases. The liberal media, like the ones I mentioned earlier, will not. Never. Heck, a couple weeks ago MSNBC hire the former RNC chairwoman and they fired her the next day because their hosts demanded they do and said they would refuse to have her on their shows. NBC caved and fired her of course. How dare they give their viewers another viewpoint.

I am all for a healthy debate. That is why I posted that video.

Meidas Touch, as they declare in their bio are simply "Unapologetically pro-democracy."

That's "democracy", not "Democratic Party".

Sure, as American politics has, over the past couple of decades or more, seen the Republican party adopt many anti democracy positions, it's only natural that a site devoted to pushing for democracy would tend to be critical of the path that Trump and the Republican party has chosen to follow and giving prominence to pro democracy policies.

But as to "biased gaslighting" I've yet to see that and would be interested in any example of it you've seen.

What I've seen plenty of is them educating listeners about technical constitutional and legal issues beyond the grasp of most of us by explaining them in layman's terms.

It only takes a handful of times where I find a channel only telling half the story about something that is actually benign if the full story is shared for me to not want to hear anything more from them. if it's a real issue I will read or hear about it eventually from a reasonable source.

Just because they admit to it doesn't change it for me.

Do you ever use https://ground.news/ ?

ok can't really argue any of that and you know I would if I could.

So a misdemeanor charge being elevated to a federal felony charge when the same DA is taking hundred of felony charges and dropping them down to misdemeanors. I think I read its about 60%. I could be wrong but its substantial.

Trump should be in PA campaigning. The judge donated money to Biden last election and refuses to let Trump attend his son's graduation.

There is no crime here. Its blatant election interference. Lawyers like Alan Dershowitz, who aren't Trump supporters, and several others like him, are saying the same thing as Bongino said in that video. Shouldn't that tell you something? The MSM won't allow anyone on their shows who dares say anything except that Trump should be in prison.

I certainly won't defend the indefensible and neither will these guys. The difference between credible news sources (biased as they are) is they will bring on opinions from those people who aren't inline with their biases. The liberal media, like the ones I mentioned earlier, will not. Never. Heck, a couple weeks ago MSNBC hire the former RNC chairwoman and they fired her the next day because their hosts demanded they do and said they would refuse to have her on their shows. NBC caved and fired her of course. How dare they give their viewers another viewpoint.

I am all for a healthy debate. That is why I posted that video.
I think the vast majority of people do see much of the court case action as using the law to punish Trump for being Trump.

At the same time I also think most reasonable people also think that he would not be in this position if he did not give them the legal ground to make it happen.

Bill Clinton went through the same sort of rabid scrutiny as a POTUS. If he had broken any sort of laws like these I think he would have seen jail time despite his position.

It's not as ridiculous to expect leaders to be lawful as Trump and supporters are trying to make out.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...im/ar-BB1lJN4H

Stephen A. Smith blasts Democrats over Trump trials: ‘Scared you can’t beat him’

“To my liberal friends out there, all you’re doing is showing that you’re scared you can’t beat him on the issues and the merits,” Smith said. “That’s why he keeps saying it’s a political campaign against me. That’s why he keeps saying they can’t beat me at the election, at the polls — this is the only way they can do it.”

Smith added that many voters see the extent to which “the other side” is willing to go to keep Trump out of the White House, and that “we’ll never have peace in this country” because of it.

“And they’re going to say, ‘Hey, you trumped us up against him again,’ and we’ll have no peace when all you gotta do is figure out a way to beat him on the issues,” Smith said. “But you haven’t been able to do it.”

I think the vast majority of people do see much of the court case action as using the law to punish Trump for being Trump.

At the same time I also think most reasonable people also think that he would not be in this position if he did not give them the legal ground to make it happen.

Bill Clinton went through the same sort of rabid scrutiny as a POTUS. If he had broken any sort of laws like these I think he would have seen jail time despite his position.

It's not as ridiculous to expect leaders to be lawful as Trump and supporters are trying to make out.
I wasn't a fan of Bill Clinton but his impeachment wasn't about sex, it was about lying to congress. I defended him at the time of his having sex in the WH. Wouldn't you if you were married to Crooked Hillary? LOL. Nothing illegal about that. Didn't JFK have sex with multiple women in the WH? He shouldn't have lied about it.

Trump being Trump? Sounds like you condone the democrats targeting their political opponent by weaponizing the justice system against him purely because he could win the election again. That is wrong. Inventing felony crimes which are always misdemeanors is bullshit. The judge is a democrat who donated $ to Biden. This crooked judge should recuse himself. Its a book keeping thing about sex. That's all. No person in the US would be charged with what Trump is being charged with if he wasn't Trump. That alone should tell everything about what a sham and disgrace this is.

Most reasonable people would not think what you suggest. There is no legal grounds for what they are doing to him. They are invented crimes but corrupt DA's and Judges. Reasonable people can see it clear as day.

Quote Originally Posted by jt315 View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...im/ar-BB1lJN4H

Stephen A. Smith blasts Democrats over Trump trials: ‘Scared you can’t beat him’

“To my liberal friends out there, all you’re doing is showing that you’re scared you can’t beat him on the issues and the merits,” Smith said. “That’s why he keeps saying it’s a political campaign against me. That’s why he keeps saying they can’t beat me at the election, at the polls — this is the only way they can do it.”

Smith added that many voters see the extent to which “the other side” is willing to go to keep Trump out of the White House, and that “we’ll never have peace in this country” because of it.

“And they’re going to say, ‘Hey, you trumped us up against him again,’ and we’ll have no peace when all you gotta do is figure out a way to beat him on the issues,” Smith said. “But you haven’t been able to do it.”
and Smith hates Trump.

More and more people like Smith are admitting these things despite what the MSM and the radical Left will have you believe.

that's like asking you what does Gore 2000 have to do with 2020.

Over 1000 people signed affidavits across the country saying they witnessed election fraud in 2020. States changing election laws illegally by mailing out millions of ballots, extending election time by several days, not dismissing ballots with no postage stamp date, allowing mail-in ballots without signatures.

Why can't they open up machines? Are they afraid what they'd find? Democrats have said these machines aren't trustworthy and they can be compromised. I posted the video several times of them saying that. Suddenly when Trump and his team call into question these machines, its election denial and that cannot happen all of a sudden.

Trump asked the GA guy to find more ballots. He never asked him to manufacture more ballots. Just look for the ones that were hidden or changed to Biden. The call was recorded and Trump had people listening to the call as he has on nearly every call. He didn't nothing wrong.
I agree 100% with first sentence. That would be a perfect come back if I had brought it up. I was replying to your post, not the other way around.

Dwight said,
"Why can't they open up machines? Are they afraid what they'd find? Democrats have said these machines aren't trustworthy and they can be compromised."

Let's turn it around and see what happens,

I have always considered you smarter than this response. So, you think it would be ok for the Democrats to go start opening up machines with IT experts with them, with no oversight, just when and where they want too, in secret. If you say you yes, it will be you being untruthful again. Are they afraid what they'd find?
Let's get them democrats out there right now, to all voting machines with their IT experts, open them up. With no
oversight and no one knowing what they are doing once inside.

Do you see the problem, and why you cannot do that? Can't wait to hear your take on this one.

Dwight said.
Democrats have said these machines aren't trustworthy and they can be compromised."

So, now you have started believing the Democrats. Anyone that serves at the federal level of politics, are not above using information that serves their purpose, and they are always leaving out anything negative that don't. That is what I have found true, in my lifetime. I have not seen any exception to this.
The ability to overlook and dismiss anything, no matter how compelling it maybe, is a trait that Republicans have far past the democrats at. If they support a Politian, they are in it for the long haul, no matter what they do unethical or illegal.

Dwight said,
Trump asked the GA guy to find more ballots. He never asked him to manufacture more ballots.

The mob never ask Sammy the Bull, to kill anyone. They, just said, it would be nice if they never saw them again. Do you think he got the message? The mob boss was not guilty because he never asks Sammy to kill anyone?
The GA guy, a Trump supporter, that voted for Trump said, he felt pressured and threatened during the phone call.
He said look, "my guy lost, and we did everything we could to make sure of a fair election. With all votes going to the indented candidate"

Dwight said,
"Over 1000 people signed affidavits across the country saying they witnessed election fraud in 2020. States changing election laws illegally by mailing out millions of ballots, extending election time by several days, not dismissing ballots with no postage stamp date, allowing mail-in ballots without signatures."

These signed affidavits looked nice at press conferees (to fire up a clueless fanbase) where there was nothing to hold them accountable. But they were nowhere to be found on court day. I'm sure a few may be legit even though with as much fraud as was claimed even a 1000 would seem low. Most of them was the fraud, when faced with jail time for lying in court they disappeared just like magic.

Judge: "Do you have evidence of fraud?"
Trump lawyer: "Not at this time."
Judge: "Then what are we doing here?"
Judge: "Dismissed"

Did you forget there was a pandemic? No need to answer that. It's the response I've heard a million times from Trump supporters about anything from March 2020 thru Jan 20th, 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
There are very few sights that are as absurd and offensive as Clarence Thomas participating in an obstruction case for January 6th when HIS OWN WIFE IS GUILTY OF THAT SHIT TOO
PSST ….

1512c2 charges by the once again over reaching Jack Smith just might be on borrowed time .

Supreme Court Justice Gorsuch nukes Joe Biden's DOJ over January 6th sentences:

Gorsuch lists multiple cases of folks who "obstructed a Congressional proceeding" without receiving a 20 year sentence.

1. Sit-ins at a trial (Kavanaugh protests)
2. Pulling a fire alarm (Rep. Bowman)
3. Hecklers in the crowd (Palestine)
4. Mostly-peaceful protests (BLM)