Login Search

God bless George Bush

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
Raising money for Liz Cheney
chico you need to get out of your hole

there is a deep state

bushs and clintons are the main problem

trump exposed it....just like bernie sanders wouldve but he was too much of a coward and had to settle in with the deep state

worst thing that ever happened was not electing ron paul as president but he wasnt loud enough to garner the media attention he deserved

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
chico you need to get out of your hole

there is a deep state

bushs and clintons are the main problem

trump exposed it....just like bernie sanders wouldve but he was too much of a coward and had to settle in with the deep state

worst thing that ever happened was not electing ron paul as president but he wasnt loud enough to garner the media attention he deserved
This is the best post ever made on SBR.

https://twitter.com/AngloLolbert/status/1428691376246595586?s=20Thank

Its just amazing how democrats love George Bush now
Yep, they raped him across the hot coals in the media and everywhere else when leaving office. I actually felt sorry for George Bush Jr back then.

Dems love him now because he's on their side and he hates Trump. Traitor to the Republican party just like John McCain was.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Dick Cheney was a war criminal. His daughter is part of that cult which includes Rumsfeld and bush men.
Gotta agree with Laker here. I am going to side with the Maga imbeciles on this one. Let the Maga idiots chew her up and let a Maga nitwit defeat her. Magats are very beatable now. Their hardcore 30 percent is not nearly enough now and their proud feelings about passing on the Vax has those numbers dwindling daily. God bles Trump. Nobody has done more damage to that despicable party than he has.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
Dick Cheney was a war criminal. His daughter is part of that cult which includes Rumsfeld and bush men.
and clintons

and mccain

and diane feinstein

the list goes on and on across both sides of the aisle....career politicians are the cancer to usa

dont get me wrong, i love our military. but these shit stains in the government directing them are pieces of shit and just making money off of usa dropping bombs

eisenhower said it best (and this is a bernie fukkin sanders ad)

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Yep, they raped him across the hot coals in the media and everywhere else when leaving office. I actually felt sorry for George Bush Jr back then.

Dems love him now because he's on their side and he hates Trump. Traitor to the Republican party just like John McCain was.
Most dems with a brain know he was a despicable piece of shit that lied us into war. Not hard to predict he was a Republican.

and clintons

and mccain

and diane feinstein

the list goes on and on across both sides of the aisle....career politicians are the cancer to usa

dont get me wrong, i love our military. but these shit stains in the government directing them are pieces of shit and just making money off of usa dropping bombs

eisenhower said it best (and this is a bernie fukkin sanders ad)

Eisenhower was a great man. Not perfect but still great.