Login Search

Philly Chaoz

Last Post

Money Clip Philly Chaoz

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
Like sign up for Conbase, it takes 2 minutes and they give you a "btc account". Very user friendly, send it straight to your bank.
Hey Jerkoff. How about telling us the best VPN that can hide SBR and thinking you’re in Washington State instead of New Jersey? This fuckin clown thinks he knows everything. Opti why didn’t you ban this fuckstick when you found out he cheated during the World Cup?

Quote Originally Posted by USCPHILLYGUY View Post
Hey Jerkoff. How about telling us the best VPN that can hide SBR and thinking you’re in Washington State instead of New Jersey? This fuckin clown thinks he knows everything. Opti why didn’t you ban this fuckstick when you found out he cheated during the World Cup?
You're such a f=ggot. Get a life loser. I was there taking care of an estate. I lived there 37 years you know? My family is from there YOU KNOW??!!

Any time, Any place. I'd gut you like a Salmon.

Quote Originally Posted by thechaoz View Post
You're such a f=ggot. Get a life loser. I was there taking care of an estate. I lived there 37 years you know? My family is from there YOU KNOW??!!

Any time, Any place. I'd gut you like a Salmon.
You were exposed. Opti caught you red handed. You’re such a bitch. You got so butthurt you proceeded to drop your team in fantasy football over a comment I made. Now go eat a dik f\*g boi

Bye the way. I’ll be at The Nugget Thurs night on the Deck. I’ll look for you in that pink shirt you wear

Chaoz. Tell you what. Even though what you did in my league was an absolute dik move I’m going to bury the hatchet and hopefully you’ll join Mpash’s league. Like I said all you had to do was at least apologize to me but then again it shows what type of “man” you are. Hope to see you in his league.