Login Search

Sopranos: theoretical questions

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
That wasn't Richie that was Ralphie

And Artie Bucco is the worst character
He was a civilian though so he basically plays the everyman pussy that society wants all men to act like these days.

The feminization of the American male is one of the biggest atrocities of the 21st century.

Artie was a riot:

*Loved how he thought he had a shot w/ all his hostesses, b/c he was in a position of power.

Artie vs Benny was too funny. Artie felt like a made-guy when he kicked Benny's ass. "It's a Martina. It's Albanian like a martini, only goes down easier."

I actually think that actor (who played Artie) was one of the better actors on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
Artie was a riot:

*Loved how he thought he had a shot w/ all his hostesses, b/c he was in a position of power.

Artie vs Benny was too funny. Artie felt like a made-guy when he kicked Benny's ass. "It's a Martina. It's Albanian like a martini, only goes down easier."

I actually think that actor (who played Artie) was one of the better actors on the show.
I agree, I like all his story lines, when he tries to borrow the French guy money was really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyqYHT6nRaA

My all-time favorite Sopranos scene:

1) I was just getting into Sopranos, at the time. I watched various episodes, not necessarily in correct order. Confused me so much that "Gino" was the same guy as Vito (leather hat guy).

2) 1:06 "Pop-and-fresh, I'm in no mood."

3) Such a great scene. And a fantastic "Goodfellas" allusion at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
The FBI Agent blew her cover in this scene. If she was dedicated to her job, she would have let Christopher bang her. Chris has Sicilian blood, he smelled that something wasn't right:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPs6KQvEvuc

She should've sat next to Adriana instead of Chris. She didn't think Chris wouldn't take a shot?