Login Search

Who’s your cell phone carrier?

Last Post

Default Who’s your cell phone carrier?

I’ve been with Sprint the past eight years, but they just hiked my rates for 2021 which doesn’t thrill me.

I’m ready for a switch.
I’m thinking AT&T one line unlimited everything 60 bucks and change a month plan on a switch over deal they’re promoting.

I don’t like Verizon’s prices but the people I know are happy with the coverage so I guess you can file that under you get what you pay for.

The discount wireless like Cricket I’m skeptical about but it’s time to dump Sprnt.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
I’ve been with Sprint the past eight years, but they just hiked my rates for 2021 which doesn’t thrill me.

I’m ready for a switch.
I’m thinking AT&T one line unlimited everything 60 bucks and change a month plan on a switch over deal they’re promoting.

I don’t like Verizon’s prices but the people I know are happy with the coverage so I guess you can file that under you get what you pay for.

The discount wireless like Cricket I’m skeptical about but it’s time to dump Sprnt.
Don't blame you for switching. Sprint is now T Mobile for new customers I think. Verizon has always worked well for me.

You should check out one of the MVNO's

I was super skeptical but tried out Mint Mobile on an unlocked phone I had. I was with Verizon for YEARS paying over 200$/mo for the family. I haven't regretted the decision to switch once. I now have a total phone bill for the year of less than 1k. Plenty of data, phone coverage is on the Tmoible network and you would never know the difference.
There are other MVNO's that operate on the big networks so if you need a sim that works with a CDMA only phone, just use one of those. I always check out the CNET Cheapskate Blog for current deals if there are any.

I’m ready for a switch.

You're usually, almost always, grandfathered into whatever plan you had.

So something must have changed on your end

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
ATT and that's the end of the thread

You use anything else you're a jerkoff
That’s pretty much the consensus from the people who get paid to review these things.
And I do love the promotional deal they are offering.

Regarding Sprint I think the merger effected some plans.
Even without the merger I was probably going to dump them anyway.

I’m ready for a switch.

If you have a family of 4.... or can get 4 friends to combine. Metro By T-Mobile 4 Lines for $100.00 Unlimited Service. Unlimited Data. Everything. No Tax. I'm in Detroit Michigan... works great. Only $25.00 a line. Can't beat it.

I think the OFFER ENDS DECEMBER 31st. You still have time. Check em out.