Login Search

Smoking GUN...Georgia governor met china then....

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
China gave it to good guys ?? China is the worst people to be in bed with. . Hood guys is biden who has dementia..ok 400 pound guy should get a college hottie then...kraken too many punches to brain 4 u ??

This is why I don't understand the libtards in this world. The very iphone they have in their hand is made by absolute slaves in factories that live in the factories with suicide nets on the outside of the buildings. This is okay with them though because Apple's stock stays up and their investments are important. However, its a human rights violation beyond belief which is supposed to be a libtard angle on the world. Which hey, I'm against human rights violations too.

Major companies that profit from that and sell in America are? NIKE, Apple, who else (almost everyone)? Not one iphone or nike shoe should ever be bought again.

"Systems using electronic ballot markers include touchscreen computers, where voters make their selections and then print a paper ballot. Voters can then review a summary of selections on their ballot printout before putting it through a scanner, where the votes are tallied. Setups from different vendors vary, but many offer ballot printouts that include text summaries as well as barcodes where voter selections are encoded for tabulation."
"Republican lawmakers and county election officials say electronic ballot markers are the easiest to administer and can accommodate all Georgians, including those with disabilities.

The bill’s author, Republican Rep. Barry Fleming, said the machines also best capture voter intent, and that stray or accidental marks on a hand-marked paper ballot system could cause confusion and invalidate ballots."

"But Democratic lawmakers, voting integrity activists and cyber security experts disagree."

https://apnews.com/article/c2fda7cf9...33e36ca9812cd4

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
Lets go back to the old system with paper ballots. That system was hard to fix.
But that's what the repubs in GA argued against. They claimed that smudging or accidental stroke marks with a person's pen could possibly invalidate a ballot for being illegible and cause it to not count. They went with these newer machines because they were supposed be more secure.
I wish I could find the story about these machines from a couple years back. Seemed like Loeffer was even involved. But I think Kemp got persuaded to use them from a lobbyist that somehow had ties to other repub officials in the state. It was one of those deals where if they bought the machines his campaign would get a fat donation. Or something along those lines. It read like some 7 degrees of Kevin Bacon of this person connected to this person through this person and so on.

It amazing how much trouble POC had in the 2018 mid-terms in GA with trying to vote. And in 2020 they still persevered to help Biden win the state by only roughly 11k. It sucks that it should even come to this much of a hassle to vote. I can only imagine what the state lawmakers will have in place by the 2022 mid-terms.
This is a reminder of how much the state played games with POC in GA for the 2018 mid-terms.

https://www.wired.com/story/georgia-...ny-brian-kemp/

And here's a good article about how much the Dems wanted to go with a paper ballot system, but the Repubs were set on using this new system.
I like this excerpt:
"Critics argued that the bill appeared to be written with one vendor in mind: the voting technology giant Election Systems & Software, whose former top lobbyist is now Kemp’s deputy chief of staff. Henson said this created a clear “conflict of interest.” (ES&S spokeswoman Katina Granger said the company expects the selection process to be “fairly and highly competitive.” She added that lobbying “is a normal practice employed by all election vendors and is common across all industries.”)

Democratic Sen. Sally Harrell went even further. On the Senate floor, she said, “Don’t let Georgia get suckered by vendors who are thirsty for the biggest contract in the United States for what is brand-new technology that might not last the 10 years that we need it to last.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...s-safe-1241033