Login Search

Thermaflu

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
I owned you. This dumb shit tried to argue someone with a net worth of 100 million would have a primary home worth 1 million.
Again, you poor inbred moron, explain how a man with a net worth of 85 (eighth-five) BILLION has a primary home worth <$300,000 ( three hundred thousand dollars)...
Just STFU and post our fades....

Quote Originally Posted by Buckandadime View Post
Again, you poor inbred moron, explain how a man with a net worth of 85 (eighth-five) BILLION has a primary home worth <$300,000 ( three hundred thousand dollars)...
^^^
That's Billion with a "B"..

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post

Told you so. We need to do a post review! He follows me around. I own a defective mutant. Mods!!!

Click refresh!
Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post

It seems that work in never done.

Even when you stop, doesn't he just keep burying himself?

Welcome to obsessed and followed around by morono club.

Next thing you know he'll be starting threads about you and if you're good you just might get an offensive or defensive scheme named after you.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
He's the gift that keeps on giving.

...aaaaaaaand, now I'm done.

He’s obsessed for sure. You were right. The guy is losing it!
Watch this....

Hey macaronio, tell us all again how Portland signed Carmelo late in the year last year..
How about how the Saints have trouble in their secondary because Eli Apple is on IR..
Maybe tell us how the NYPost is top 5 most globally circulated newspaper ( even though it's a tabloid)..
Or how every "professional" gambler rounds their totals up or down to their benefit..

There's more I would like to talk about if you want..

Get your Raiders bets in early boys, you never know when the Radiers fans will take that trip to Vegas, even though they can't get into the stadium, and move the line with their bets.

^^^
Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
How did she do today?
Looks like these dumb shots are obsessed with me.

Told you so. We need to do a post review! He follows me around. I own a defective mutant. Mods!!!

Click refresh!

It seems that work in never done.

Even when you stop, doesn't he just keep burying himself?

Welcome to obsessed and followed around by morono club.

Next thing you know he'll be starting threads about you and if you're good you just might get an offensive or defensive scheme named after you.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
He's the gift that keeps on giving.

...aaaaaaaand, now I'm done.

He’s obsessed for sure. You were right. The guy is losing it!
Watch this....

Hey macaronio, tell us all again how Portland signed Carmelo late in the year last year..
How about how the Saints have trouble in their secondary because Eli Apple is on IR..
Maybe tell us how the NYPost is top 5 most globally circulated newspaper ( even though it's a tabloid)..
Or how every "professional" gambler rounds their totals up or down to their benefit..

There's more I would like to talk about if you want..

Get your Raiders bets in early boys, you never know when the Radiers fans will take that trip to Vegas, even though they can't get into the stadium, and move the line with their bets.

^^^
Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
How did she do today?
Dumb shits

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
Thomo..how are you sir. glad you had a good weekend. can u do Happy a solid and post your video in crocs being 80 LBS over weight..its ok I'm fat too..PLEEEEASE!! come on man! Its Christmas. Ill give you 100 points..I swear !!
I’ll kick in an extra 50.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPY BOY View Post
Thomo..how are you sir. glad you had a good weekend. can u do Happy a solid and post your video in crocs being 80 LBS over weight..its ok I'm fat too..PLEEEEASE!! come on man! Its Christmas. Ill give you 100 points..I swear !!

I’ll kick in an extra 50.
2 dumb shits